IGNORED

A short cut to Clark

beerwolf

A while ago I wrote something about having given up on the new Clark, disliking his new "trashy" style and all the vocal bits. Yeeeah I'm gonna have to take that back big time. Just realized I was an idiot and merely didn't get it. :facepalm: Sorry, Clark. Talis is one of my fav tunes now.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

Talis is one of my fav tunes now.

yeah, I'm getting towards that.

anyone recon the true end of that album was Suns Of Temper, and Absence doesn't count?

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Am I the only one who thinks Absence didn't fit on Totmes Flare ? I like the track , but I think it didn't fit with the theme of the album .

It would of been perfect on Empty The Bones Of You , or Clarence Park .

Am I the only one who thinks Absence didn't fit on Totmes Flare ? I like the track , but I think it didn't fit with the theme of the album .

totally disagree. empty the bones is absolutely perfect as is. even that alaska bonus track is out of place and its from the same sessions. the end of his latest album is so far removed from his very first, its not even the same ballpark

Guest GrandPopPoplock

totally disagree. empty the bones is absolutely perfect as is. even that alaska bonus track is out of place and its from the same sessions. the end of his latest album is so far removed from his very first, its not even the same ballpark

Eh , I don't know, man . Absence just makes the album feel like it comes to somewhat of an abrupt stop. I like the track a lot, but...I just don't think it flows right with the album .

Am I the only one who thinks Absence didn't fit on Totmes Flare ?

...no, that's how it came up...

I guess I'm not the only one . Sorry for the ignorant post , my son .

Guest Backson

Am I the only one who thinks Absence didn't fit on Totmes Flare ?

...no, that's how it came up...

I guess I'm not the only one . Sorry for the ignorant post , my son .

i wish I was your son

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Yeah , you're probable going to love this piano solo too , chenGOD ( I think this is an unreleased track )

The track is Nordic Wilt. The only release this is currently on is the Warp20 (Tokyo) sampler.

Oh shit . Thank you , sir

Now...can we get a studio release

Yeah , you're probable going to love this piano solo too , chenGOD ( I think this is an unreleased track )

The track is Nordic Wilt. The only release this is currently on is the Warp20 (Tokyo) sampler.

wait, what? warp20 tokyo sampler? is the whole track on it?

No worries, agreed about a studio release.

wait, what? warp20 tokyo sampler? is the whole track on it?

In a form called Nordic Wilt (live edit), yes. It's pretty much what you see in the youtube clip. Great track.

Archived