IGNORED

Predators

J3FF3R00

There's no real scares or visceral gore

that's a shame, at the very least i thought they would bring at least that to the table. Predator 2 was filled to the gills with gore and violence, still not really understanding how so many people can diss on that and love this movie. but i haven't seen it yet, im waiting for a screener or dvd quality rip

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iamabe

the de-spining was pretty gorey/cool.

but yeah not enough gore. otherwise i enjoyed it. lawrence fishbourne was awesome.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

8/10

Surprisingly, I enjoyed it a lot . The movie had a few flaws , but nothing major .

And Alice Braga is so fucking hot .

alice-braga.jpg

So it's like a remake of Predator 1.

No. A proper sequel, hopefully enough to erase the horrible other sequels/spinoffs that have been made.

Why are the commercials for this movie on HD channels in SD and have such a small frame around the picture? Looks low-budget as fuck on the commercials...

If there is a minigun in this movie it's a remake, that's how I see it.

wat

Following that logic, the Star Wars prequels are remakes because they feature lightsabers.

Was it boring? When I saw the trailer I thought it was gonna be completely non-demanding, non-challenging and non-thought provoking but simple entertainment with the appropriate cinematography + couple of tense or hectic scenes and some nice "dirty" cgi. Not even that?

The first 30 minutes are alright - that is if you have NO idea what the predators look like or what they are. Not much happens the first 30 minutes. It builds up just like the first two Predator movies; something mysterious happen, someone sees "something" and then someone comes over and grabs the person's arm and asks if he/she is alright to which he/she reponds, "Oh... eh, yeah... yeah, I'm alright". Then there's a short close encounter and then it goes ballistic from there.

The first Predator movie is still the only one worth watching... But anyone who is a sucker for Danny Glover's heavy breathing and foul mouthed mumbling should watch the sequel as well.

someone sees "something" and then someone comes over and grabs the person's arm and asks if he/she is alright to which he/she reponds, "Oh... eh, yeah... yeah, I'm alright".

If they're gonna keep doing that they shouldn't complain that they keep dying :angry:

danny glover looks like hes about to keel over and die in every action movie he has ever been in

He's fucking awesome. His voice is fucking awesome. His eye patch in Blindness is fucking awesome.

hahaha both these statements are so true

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Predators 7/10 -

The acting and dialogue were never bad bad but never great great either, just good enough that it didn't pull you out of the group survival experience (I love group survival movies) It was well paced and well filmed. The CGI was fine expect for the big cave esplosion (why did they just make it a smaller explosion and use real fire esplosives??) All the predator shit sounded, looked and felt legit (except for the dogs, they were borderline too CGI looking but not bad)

I definitely enjoyed it, probably one of less than 10 movies I will have paid to see this year and I didn't feel like I wasted my money. It was satisfying enough for sure.

Just saw it tonight.

I had low expectations and actually thought it was a lot of fun. Definitely had some good LOLs at Brody trying to act/talk hard. It definitely (and shamelessly) borrows a ton from the original. Maybe that helps. I liked it better than all of the others, except the original with Ahnold.

Fuck you Troon. Go join a bible group somewhere.

Archived