IGNORED

Easter Eggs in AFX Songs

Boxing Day

Bells: Aphex Twin, I care because you do

Bubbles: Aphex Twin

Laughing: I care because you do, Aphex Twin

That's all I could hear. I think I might have heard the whisper one before, but I might be thinking too hard.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always been able to hear them without doing anything fancy. They're quiet, but clearly there.

Yeah, it just makes it easier though.

Guest pulsewarrior

there were some shout outs i believe on the ventolin remixes somewhere, including one to phillie-t

• 6 months later...
Guest Calx Sherbet

analogue bubblebath's trick ending

boc are the wizards of this

River flowing in Ageispolis

really?

River flowing in Ageispolis

really?

unfortunately i can;t listen to this track atm to clarify, but yea i've heard it, though i'd say it's more of a waterfall or water flowing over rocks.

Starts 1:59 in fades out around 2:13 then comes back slightly louder within a few seconds. Goes away at around 3:26 again and eventually comes back.

Could very well be the same sample used during the intro of On, though On's admittedly sounds more like rain, but that could just be thanks to the thunder. The people shouting in that song is a nice little bit too.

train sound in Green Calyx.

Really?

isn't pointing out the running water in ageispolis a bit like pointing out the bass line or something?

No

Kinda.

• 3 months later...

mae'r cymraeg yn iaith gwraeddiadol cymru. mae cymraeg yn diddorol iawn ac mae'r cyfrifiadur wedi siarad yn naturiol.

welsh is the original language of wales. welsh is very interesting and the computer is speaking naturally.

-54 cymru beats, 1:37

Guest Conkern65

beginning of afx237: "aaaappppphhhheexxxxxx...." you have to speed it up

the french in windowlicker means "i like to have sex with my dog"

Hell no it doesn't!

She Said "J'aime faire des croquettes au chien" and the literal translation to English is "I love making dog nuggets". The problem with this is French cannot be translated into English literally. Croquettes is a dog snack. '"Croquette" means dog treat, like a milk-bone, or those brown, bone-shaped cookies for dogs Usually. However, in this context, 'croquette' does not seem to mean 'food' at all! In the French-Canadian, 'croquette' is mainly used with that meaning: a dog 'fait une croquette' when he bites you, but just a little bit, to show you his affection; not to hurt you. So, when the girl is saying "J'aime faire des croquettes au chien,' it means she likes it when a dog bites her playfully and then she gives him a dog treat.

So a better translation may be: "I love to make the food of love for dogs".

Bitch.

There's always this barely-comprehensible voice somewhere in Giant Deflating Football that has always bothered me. Anyone know what it's saying?

Guest Calx Sherbet

There's always this barely-comprehensible voice somewhere in Giant Deflating Football that has always bothered me. Anyone know what it's saying?

i remember a thread that mentioned the voices saying really dirty stuff. i love those weird little voices

Piano in Avril 14th.

That Is TOTALLY a Easter Egg.

flac is the only way to hear it, and even then you need to turn it up

mae'r cymraeg yn iaith gwraeddiadol cymru. mae cymraeg yn diddorol iawn ac mae'r cyfrifiadur wedi siarad yn naturiol.

welsh is the original language of wales. welsh is very interesting and the computer is speaking naturally.

Thats amazing. cymru beats is one of favorite songs on drukqs, which is strange because I don't hear it praised as much as tracks like vordhosbn or meltphace or taking control

Guest Calx Sherbet

the music towards the end of 54 cymru beats just gnashes your brain. it's like it went a little too far and overdosed, and just threw up everywhere. awesome track

Thats amazing. cymru beats is one of favorite songs on drukqs, which is strange because I don't hear it praised as much as tracks like vordhosbn or meltphace or taking control

I greatly prefer it to Meltphace.

Archived