• Last Reply
Guest JohnTqs

beginning of afx237: "aaaappppphhhheexxxxxx...." you have to speed it up

the french in windowlicker means "i like to have sex with my dog"

Guest hahathhat

some jazz ones everyone knows, but has not mentioned in this thread yet:

- the spectogram face in [equation] off windowlicker ep

- peek s093485904whatever's intro to pirated copy of sabre wolf off rdj album

- the track that leaks into bwoon dub and later got released (2010 analord #whatever)

- green calx robocop ed-209 see other thread blah blah off rdj album

and with that, i'm starting to get a bit away from the neubulous definition of "easter egg"

if you play the track Cow Cud Is A Twin on ICBYD with the apple computer voice laughing. Make that track out of phase and you will hear many more afx computer voices saying / singing I care because you do

Ring modulated vocals at the beginning of Milkman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw46dn01J0Y

nice to see someone else taking the credit for "decoding" something, when i was the person to do it about 4 or 5 years ago. they're even using the exact same soundfile from me.

It's really awesome that you were the one to decode this, but I seriously doubt they are trying to take credit for it... just sharing the info!

nice to see someone else taking the credit for "decoding" something, when i was the person to do it about 4 or 5 years ago. they're even using the exact same soundfile from me.

If you did that, care to try your hand at the "Words and Music" ep for the "processed" words??? sounds like an interesting interview that we are missing out on....

Guest Rabid

if you play the track Cow Cud Is A Twin on ICBYD with the apple computer voice laughing. Make that track out of phase and you will hear many more afx computer voices saying / singing I care because you do

audio sample plz

Ring modulated vocals at the beginning of Milkman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw46dn01J0Y

It's really awesome that you were the one to decode this, but I seriously doubt they are trying to take credit for it... just sharing the info!

if you check the comments from the youtube video, they plainly are trying to claim credit for it.

If you did that, care to try your hand at the "Words and Music" ep for the "processed" words??? sounds like an interesting interview that we are missing out on....

Yeah, ditto on this request. I think I've started some threads asking for this in the past, actually. It really does sound like an interesting interview. He has such a solemn voice.

Guest spike

audio sample plz

plug headphones into your computer play the track then pull the headphones out just enough so that you can only hear the left or right channel,, there is the hidden signal.. it is cute.

audio sample plz

plug headphones into your computer play the track then pull the headphones out just enough so that you can only hear the left or right channel,, there is the hidden signal.. it is cute.

You can also just turn the track up really loud and cut the low end to save your ears and get rid of the sound covering it, as well as do some other tweaking to it, so I've found. I'll do a full list of what I can hear with that method when I get home from dinner in an hour or so.

Archived