IGNORED

Easter Eggs in AFX Songs

Boxing Day

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Conkern65

mae'r cymraeg yn iaith gwraeddiadol cymru. mae cymraeg yn diddorol iawn ac mae'r cyfrifiadur wedi siarad yn naturiol.

welsh is the original language of wales. welsh is very interesting and the computer is speaking naturally.

-54 cymru beats, 1:37

Thats amazing. cymru beats is one of favorite songs on drukqs, which is strange because I don't hear it praised as much as tracks like vordhosbn or meltphace or taking control

I greatly prefer it to Meltphace.

None of those songs are as good as Mt Saint Micheal + Saint Micheal's Mount.

Guest drukqs

mae'r cymraeg yn iaith gwraeddiadol cymru. mae cymraeg yn diddorol iawn ac mae'r cyfrifiadur wedi siarad yn naturiol.

welsh is the original language of wales. welsh is very interesting and the computer is speaking naturally.

-54 cymru beats, 1:37

Thats amazing. cymru beats is one of favorite songs on drukqs, which is strange because I don't hear it praised as much as tracks like vordhosbn or meltphace or taking control

I greatly prefer it to Meltphace.

None of those songs are as good as Mt Saint Micheal + Saint Micheal's Mount.

I wish it was mastered better, to be honest. You know, like the new-fangled 360 degree music you hear these days.

Guest 101 Force

This may have been said before, but I could swear there are lyrics in the Aphex Twin track Crying in Your Face. On a couple of occasions I've listened to that song as I was waking up, and in a sleepy stated I interpreted the warbly bit that kicks in about one minute and ten second in as heavily vocoded lyrics. I had them written down at some point, but I have no idea where they are now. The funny thing is when I listen to the song normally I can't make any lyrics out, although I still catch a hint of them being there.

i always thought it said something like "see me crying in your face"...the "in your face" part is sorta stretched over the end part of the measure. i dunno lol

can someone decipher the conversation in the background of Tha?

that one has always interested me the most

also, i keep fucking mentioning it and no one believes me, but the majority of the percussion in Alberto Balsam is to reflect a hair cuttery (the snips of the scissors, the movement of the chair, etc.)..makes sense to if the title track is the name of a shampoo

i always thought it said something like "see me crying in your face"...the "in your face" part is sorta stretched over the end part of the measure. i dunno lol

can someone decipher the conversation in the background of Tha?

that one has always interested me the most

also, i keep fucking mentioning it and no one believes me, but the majority of the percussion in Alberto Balsam is to reflect a hair cuttery (the snips of the scissors, the movement of the chair, etc.)..makes sense to if the title track is the name of a shampoo

alberto balsalm is a lighter being flicked

crying in your face says "i think im gonna cry.. in your..face.''

as far as im concerned anyways.

Guest hahathhat

This may have been said before, but I could swear there are lyrics in the Aphex Twin track Crying in Your Face. On a couple of occasions I've listened to that song as I was waking up, and in a sleepy stated I interpreted the warbly bit that kicks in about one minute and ten second in as heavily vocoded lyrics. I had them written down at some point, but I have no idea where they are now. The funny thing is when I listen to the song normally I can't make any lyrics out, although I still catch a hint of them being there.

when i close my eyes

tears fall down my face

?

there's more but i can't remember/decipher

when i close my eyes

tears fall down my face

?

there's more but i can't remember/decipher

not sure about that

that's pretty fucking emo

Guest Ranky Redlof

my brother don't cry in your face

and then later

please don't cry in your face

or something...

:trashbear:

There's a mosquito buzzing in and out in Alberto Balsalm a couple of times in the piece.

Lyrics behind lyrics in Idioteque :emotawesomepm9:

Oh wait it's actually HEAT said at the same time as NIGHT

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Calx Sherbet

River flowing in Ageispolis

really?

unfortunately i can;t listen to this track atm to clarify, but yea i've heard it, though i'd say it's more of a waterfall or water flowing over rocks.

Starts 1:59 in fades out around 2:13 then comes back slightly louder within a few seconds. Goes away at around 3:26 again and eventually comes back.

i can hear it so clearly now, lol. i don't know how i kept missing it. maybe i did hear it and just didn't think of it as water...idk

Archived