IGNORED

random act of kindness

keltoi

when and what was your last random act of kindness?

it's nice to surprise yourself and others with an occasional RAOK.

my most recent is a small one... caught an old lady as she was about to feed the parking meter and gave her my ticket with 40 minutes left on it. :emotawesomepm9:

i was in an extremely chatty mood after a dextroamphetamine the other morning, and i sat on a bench and chatted animatedly to a very lonely and sad looking old woman, which cheered her up. then she bought me a pie. it was pretty sweet.

at the weekend in the pub an older woman came up to me and my mate and bought us a drink cos she'd just won £400 and said we looked like nice guys. i think she had other ideas too but we chatted while enjoying her generosity then legged it.

I also once saved a man from getting a ticket on the bus by giving him my ticket behind the checkers back. I felt like a saint.

av-32.jpg

lol, try saying "I felt like a saint." in paulie's voice, hilarious!!!

Guest beatfanatic

I was waiting for my bus today and this little kid standing next to me was asking his mom for some change so he could buy something from the vending machine but her mom wouldnt let him . I kinda felt bad for the little kid and then after a while this older looking man walks over to the vending machine, inserts a five dollar bill inside and asks the kid what he wants. The kid point to the chocolate bar and 20 seconds later, he has the chocolate bar in his hand and a huge smile on his face.

The mom was probably not too happy about it but thanked the older man genuinely. He said he needed some change for the bus fare anyways.

Recently I began to lend a lot of stuff (books, music, magazines, games) to people around me... also I gave out an older skateboard to a friend for nothing even he wanted to give me some cash for it... plus I am scanning quite a lot of stuff for my schoolmates, which is not an act of kindness that much because I need it too...

At the Guggenheim museum in Venice, I volunteerly held a door open for a very old and slow lady, and afterwards she gave me a very big, warm smile and said 'grazie'

she totally wanted me :emotawesomepm9:

i've been driving an ambulance (well sort of, we don't do traffic accidents and bad stuff like that, i just can't think of a better english word for it) for a living for the past 8 years, im nice to random people every day, it's my job! :cisfor:

Guest mikew5th

the other day i stopped to help someone put the chain back on thier bicycle

their hands were all black and i could tell they didn't know what they were doing

to be fair though, they were cute girls

Random acts of kindness are one of life's greatest pleasures.

A couple let me go ahead of them at a grocery store today because I had only two items and they had a bunch.

I've been seeing this girl that's vegan, and she talks about how much she loves chocolate. So I went online and ordered her a nice box of vegan chocolates and had them mailed to her apt. without telling her.

I once found a sticker in a post box that said:

"From: Me

To: You

I went back to it a couple weeks ago and found that someone had put a white sticker over it, which was covered in graffiti. I'm going to get a box of those stickers and put them up randomly around the city [and on the aforementioned girl's things].

I tried to help a drunk man up on his feet when he was lying on the street - but the dude didn't want any help so ..

Archived