IGNORED

WHO IS ET

Joyrex

he was repairing his spaceship and apparently it ran off of facepalm's cause that's the only thing it was ever trying to gather.

lol

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QUESTION: Tiger, what are your thoughts on your playing partners this week during the week and the kind of pressure they might be under?

WOODS: You know, I think of all tournaments, I think this is the one tournament where it's not as bad. You know, the media is not allowed inside the ropes. You don't have -- like at the U.S. Open or British Open, we have over 100 people inside the ropes that are moving around. That's going to be a lot more at ease this week than most weeks. So I think that most of the guys -- there's one week that you would rather have a pairing with me, considering the circumstances, it would probably be this week.

HEATLEY: Tiger, as I said earlier, we are delighted to have you back. Good luck.

WOODS: That's great. Thanks, Craig. Thanks, guys. , By the way , I'm ET

QUESTION: Tiger, what are your thoughts on your playing partners this week during the week and the kind of pressure they might be under?

WOODS: You know, I think of all tournaments, I think this is the one tournament where it's not as bad. You know, the media is not allowed inside the ropes. You don't have -- like at the U.S. Open or British Open, we have over 100 people inside the ropes that are moving around. That's going to be a lot more at ease this week than most weeks. So I think that most of the guys -- there's one week that you would rather have a pairing with me, considering the circumstances, it would probably be this week.

HEATLEY: Tiger, as I said earlier, we are delighted to have you back. Good luck.

well played, mauer

canada here. ive been to the states though and its the same story. im not looking for some swanky ass mouldy cheese thats been sitting on a pile of elephant manuwer for the last seven years, i just want a brick of mozza, and then to be left alone

gas prices for one. importing it is expensive, especially in that most cheeses need refrigerated containers.

never even thought of that. so its related to gas prices and gas prices are kept high as a means to keep society in a state of struggle, so it is a conspiracy! the whole refrigerator thing doesnt seem like a big deal though, they bring in milk and frozen shit and ice cream and every thing else frozen, lugging around some cheese, and not even that much in terms of mass, doesnt seem like a big obstacle to me

not to mention that when you buy a brick of normal cheese, over 30% or something isnt even cheese

-tedious manufacturing process

-because they can

-gas

he is from canada

so he is venetian snares not aphex in case he is a known musician and he is not making it up that he is from there

HA! Hilarious.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

It's STILL FUCKING HERE ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?

Shhh the children need not know

Archived