IGNORED

WHO IS ET

Joyrex

Guest tht tne

James Cameron

can you post a video of the li'l guy in your avatar speaking? i'm imagining what his voice must sound like

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ET's been around for an age though, i prefer just to go with the idea that it's our member ET.

Plus for the record i haven't noticed anything that he's said that has pissed me off. But then again i don't read every post nor live in genban as you chaps do. So maybe he's better as a passing acquaintance than a flatmate. hehe

Guest tht tne

ET's been around for an age though, i prefer just to go with the idea that it's our member ET.

Plus for the record i haven't noticed anything that he's said that has pissed me off. But then again i don't read every post nor live in genban as you chaps do. So maybe he's better as a passing acquaintance than a flatmate. hehe

how do you determine which of your posts will be comprehensible and which will be in deletspeak

how do you determine which of your posts will be comprehensible and which will be in deletspeak

nowadays, just add alcohol ... i don't see it as a right anymore, more as a sentimental privilege. A tip of the hat to watmms past. Ala, it has been an age since i used dleet-speek with any frequency.

sumtīmz.īl pop it doan hir for sum‡ing tū dū xō ...

Guest tht tne

nowadays, just add alcohol ... i don't see it as a right anymore, more as a sentimental privilege. A tip of the hat to watmms past. Ala, it has been an age since i used dleet-speek with any frequency.

that's very interesting... alcohol always makes me nostalgic but i don't have any art to my senselessness

I was hoping for john steward ... but now you said canada that's out. damn you april 1st in the americas, can't you be over already, so that this chirade can be ova.

that's very interesting... alcohol always makes me nostalgic but i don't have any art to my senselessness

hah, you can drive a car drunk, but it doesn't make you better at it, it's just application of a learned skill. so i wouldn't exactly call bleeting about in bad puns in a syntax that no one can understand artful. but cheers for the vote of confidence my friend. ;-] My drunk self would highly approve, if only I could carry the news to him. But this damn religious festival has closed all the liquor stores.

-siez-

Guest tht tne

hah, you can drive a car drunk, but it doesn't make you better at it. so i wouldn't exactly call bleeting about in bad puns in a syntax that no one can understand artful. but cheers for the vote of confidence my friend. ;-] My drunk self would highly approve, if only I could carry the news to him. But this damn religious festival has closed all the liquor stores.

-siez-

i appreciate that you put some manner of creativity into your posts... straight-up lols are all well and good but i like them to be tempered by thoughtfulness

i kinda miss dleetspeak actually. it's just plain weird being able to read your posts quickly!

do you remember that day years ago on tefosav where all my posts lookedlike this?

hah, you can drive a car drunk, but it doesn't make you better at it. so i wouldn't exactly call bleeting about in bad puns in a syntax that no one can understand artful. but cheers for the vote of confidence my friend. ;-] My drunk self would highly approve, if only I could carry the news to him. But this damn religious festival has closed all the liquor stores.

-siez-

i appreciate that you put some manner of creativity into your posts... straight-up lols are all well and good but i like them to be tempered by thoughtfulness

straight up cheers .... ;-]

+ @ modey, that looks cool do it more often, but for some reason i don't remember you doing that (sorrree)

Archived