IGNORED

All You Ever Wanted To Know About The Lifetime Members Forum

Joyrex

Guest tht tne

nicest irish names imo are aisling (ah-shling) meaning 'vision', sadbh (sive) meaning 'sweet', and blaithinid (blaw-hinnid) meaning 'flower'

i don't think so pal, these are the noises i make when i use the toilet in the morning.

woah there, read the goddamn rules

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

messiaen is right about everything, I want some of his fabulous drug that makes you such a sage

i just read the rules again. let me post a little something i learned.

Flaming

Although some posters should see this coming (see flame-baiting), the general

rule is not to totally shoot someone down over a post. If the argument gets

out of control then the moderators and administrators will step in and provide

a more Draconian solution to the argument.

Flame Baiting

Don't do it. You will get warned. See the section on "The warning system" below.

I don't know any goddamned "Colleen."

from the irish cailin (with an accent over the second i, using a us keyboard). means 'girl'. pretty fucking unimaginative name.

I did not know this, but Joanna clearly did.

yip!

I don't know any goddamned "Colleen."

from the irish cailin (with an accent over the second i, using a us keyboard). means 'girl'. pretty fucking unimaginative name.

I did not know this, but Joanna clearly did.

yip!

she also chose that name because it rhymes with 'baleen', i reckon.

and the rest just wrote itself :dry:

Guest abusivegeorge

Wait so 420 wasn't a LTM member? He got banned, basically, for finding a bug and letting the bug be known? I would have done the same thing for how do us non-LTM people know the rules to something we aren't affiliated with?

He didn't find the bug... anyone looking at the screenshot closely can determine who DID though. What 42Orange did was make it public.

I'm pretty sure only people who know that persons email address, which can be spotted in the top right hand corner will know.

Oh it is of course someone who knows and was chatting with Dan (theahauntingsoul).

Those are the only two clues I can find.

I thought he covered his ass pretty well.

Also I'm a bit baffled how these people got that screenshot, he only sent it to one person, as he know that person would not make it public.

knew*

Maybe two people

I don't get how I'm involved in this story

At the bottom of the screenshot it shows Dan Dan Dan on msn messenger, so like I say unless people knew that was you, and unless people knew the persons psuedonym (djdavetz) situated in a small green bar at the top right of the page in one of the taskbars, then I don't see any other clues to show whos screenshot that is. So what I'm saying is when joyrex said that if you look closely at the screenshot you can tell who took it, the only things he has to determine this is that he knew it was someone who knew you, and he recognised that psudeonym. Othwerwise those who don't won't be able to tell who took it.

Wait so 420 wasn't a LTM member? He got banned, basically, for finding a bug and letting the bug be known? I would have done the same thing for how do us non-LTM people know the rules to something we aren't affiliated with?

He didn't find the bug... anyone looking at the screenshot closely can determine who DID though. What 42Orange did was make it public.

Ahh... still think it was rubbish, though you ended up pulling through Papa.

i just read the rules again. let me post a little something i learned.

Flaming

Although some posters should see this coming (see flame-baiting), the general

rule is not to totally shoot someone down over a post. If the argument gets

out of control then the moderators and administrators will step in and provide

a more Draconian solution to the argument.

Flame Baiting

Don't do it. You will get warned. See the section on "The warning system" below.

You should probably read those rules again.

nicest irish names imo are aisling (ah-shling) meaning 'vision', sadbh (sive) meaning 'sweet', and blaithinid (blaw-hinnid) meaning 'flower'

Sadhbh.

Never met anyone called Blaithnid.

Yes it is, English is totally not consistent in writing/pronunciation. Heir, hare, hear, hair, tough, though, etc.

I'm sorry,I didnt realise you spoke it. I apologize sincerely and bow to your superior knowledge.

Guest ezkerraldean

Yes it is, English is totally not consistent in writing/pronunciation. Heir, hare, hear, hair, tough, though, etc.

niamh is not an english name ja

Guest Babar

I'm sorry,I didnt realise you spoke it. I apologize sincerely and bow to your superior knowledge.

actaully english is the worst european language when it comes to linking pronunciation to spelling.

bow to my knowledge instead ;-)

Archived