IGNORED

Do you think Jefferoo will shart himself

Velazquez

Do you think Jefferoo will shart himself   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Jefferoo will shart himself

• yes
    • no

So far so good. In the last 14 hours, I've only eaten 2 bananas and 2 bread rolls. I may skip dinner tonight and just go to bed. Sorry I haven't shit my pants guys.

"sorry, I haven't shit my pants guys" made me lol.

BTW Jefferoo, I hope you are not pissed about this poll I started on whether or not you shart your pants.

Guest Coalbucket PI

He sounds confident and I know how imodium can seal up a leaky anus so he's probably going to not shart

Guest Stoppit

I'm torn...on one hand I would like Jefferoo to maintain his dignity

on the other, there's nothing like an anal leakage anecdote to enliven a slow day

Well. Rough day. After I posted that lat bit about how well I was holding up, I attempted a fart and sprayed a tiny bit in my shorts. I then had to clench the stream off before it ran down my leg. After holding tight for about 45 minutes or so, the urge went away. I made it back to the motor home after another couple hours to try to clean off as best as I could without making a visible wet spot in my pants. By then, my accident had generated a hot, stinky rash. I just now got back to the hotel and took a shower.

*edit*

I'm not sure if anyone knew what was up. I had told some guys I had the runs before my accident. I wonder if they thought I was acting strange toward the end of the day.

Well. Rough day. After I posted that lat bit about how well I was holding up, I attempted a fart and sprayed a tiny bit in my shorts. I then had to clench the stream off before it ran down my leg. After holding tight for about 45 minutes or so, the urge went away. I made it back to the motor home after another couple hours to try to clean off as best as I could without making a visible wet spot in my pants. By then, my accident had generated a hot, stinky rash. I just now got back to the hotel and took a shower.

*edit*

I'm not sure if anyone knew what was up. I had told some guys I had the runs before my accident. I wonder if they thought I was acting strange toward the end of the day.

you lost the gamble

Archived