IGNORED

breakcore and drill and bass

vamos scorcho

This track (attached) is from a super rare release from Accelmuzhik (Japan).

It is FRX - FRX (Accelmuzhik #3). I believe there were only 500 cd copies released and I spent years tracking it down.

A few years back, I found it on ebay for $5!!!

You can preview other tracks from the same release HERE... but first, download the shit out of this.

The whole album is like this. Ragga/Breakcore insanity. I wish I could post the whole fucking thing.

02 061203.mp3

I got a blank CD-R, wrote "Breakcore" on it and tried to play it on my cd player. Of course it didn't work but it still sounded better than breakcore.

Thanks for reading.

Breakcore is great but I'd agree it should be listened to in doses to appreciate it, too much can be overwhelming and you can easily burn out on it. That said, there's some awesome stuff out there... Vamos if you like Dev/Null check out the Necrobestial Sadobreaks EP as well.

Some others that should be mentioned:

Acrynym - Flowers

Amen Orchestra - 17 Waves (Like a less dark Rossz Czillag... sound)

Ars Dada - Aegri Somnia (if you like Dev/Null check these guys too)

Bogdan Racyznski

Drumcorps - Grist (emphasis on the core in breakcore... samples from a lot of hardcore and grind bands like Converge, Botch, and Pig Destroyer)

Eight Frozen Modules - Crumbling & Responding

I Broke My Robot - Tomorrow Does Not Exist

Nero's Day At Disneyland (awesome awesome stuff, the full length and EP are both great)

Shitmat

Vexkiddy

Vorpal

• 4 years later...

Archived