IGNORED

breakcore and drill and bass

vamos scorcho

• 3 months later...
Guest Fatcaesar

Love the genre! but haven't heard that much really.. in general only vsnares and duran duran duran and a few others, looking forward to this album :)

Guest Promo

Breakcore is pretty much dead. It really peaked about 4 years ago. There were loads of nights pushing the sound plus harder jungle / dnb. I started to get a bit bored of it about 2 years back. Dubstep really put the nail in the coffin for breakcore imo.

Guest Fatcaesar

Breakcore is pretty much dead. It really peaked about 4 years ago. There were loads of nights pushing the sound plus harder jungle / dnb. I started to get a bit bored of it about 2 years back. Dubstep really put the nail in the coffin for breakcore imo.

I can't agree as i think dubstep sucks big time.. why? i don't know but i really don't think it's a good replacement for breakcore, i still love new breakcore and it's always interesting, though this album wasn't that good :dry:

Archived