IGNORED

Not Even Death Can Stop Him From Riding

J3FF3R00

100427muerto3-500x333.jpg100427muerto2-500x333.jpg

How much do you love riding? Probably not as much as this guy did. David Morales Colon, 22, was shot to death April 22 in Puerto Rico. For his wake, Colon was embalmed and mounted on his Honda CBR600F4i with full Repsol colors.

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2010/04/28/manufacturers/honda/not-even-death-can-stop-him-from-riding/

i know a taxidermist who says he'll stuff me when i die. i told my gf to dress me up in corpse paint and bullet belts for a nice addition to the home. she's down with it.

this is completely serious.

i know a taxidermist who says he'll stuff me when i die. i told my gf to dress me up in corpse paint and bullet belts for a nice addition to the home. she's down with it.

this is completely serious.

oh god.

Guest El_Chemso

That is weird. On the link the picture of his hand is dead creepy, and you can almost see something coming from the back of his neck to hold his head up. Weird!

Colon is a fairly common name in Spanish-speaking countries....and it has an accent....so its not literally "COLON"

more like "Cologne"

Colon is a fairly common name in Spanish-speaking countries....and it has an accent....so its not literally "COLON"

more like "Cologne"

this is the internet, do you think that matters?

Archived