IGNORED

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Rubin Farr

• 6 months later...

B-b-b-bump.

I'm pre-loading this right now on Steam (fucking overpriced though; I thought digital distribution would lead to slightly lower game costs). Anyone else going to be getting this?

I'm guardedly optimistic about this - granted, it's Treyarch and not Infinity Ward, but they seemed to have taken up the CoD mantle and are determined to prove they can make a CoD as good as IW.

Hell, my respect for them trebled when they announced they've eliminated no-scoping!

they didnt eliminate no scoping.. they eliminated quick scoping.. which is a cheap broken mechanic anyway.

its where people put the scope up quick just enough that the auto aim locks onto the person, and hten they get easy headshots without really having to use any skill or aim the weapon.. thats not how snipers should be used.

they didnt eliminate no scoping.. they eliminated quick scoping.. which is a cheap broken mechanic anyway.

its where people put the scope up quick just enough that the auto aim locks onto the person, and hten they get easy headshots without really having to use any skill or aim the weapon.. thats not how snipers should be used.

Sorry, that's what I meant - my son and his friends call it "no scoping" as you really aren't using the scope as intended.

Pre-ordered it today for PS3

Im really liking the look of some of the new multi player games like the wager ones where you spawn in with one bullet in one gun and have to survive on just that

Im really liking the look of some of the new multi player games like the wager ones where you spawn in with one bullet in one gun and have to survive on just that

Yep I love it when you run out of ammo and so does the other guy and you just end up running around and jumping!! :shuriken:

Yep I love it when you run out of ammo and so does the other guy and you just end up running around and jumping!! :shuriken:

This sounds awesome.

Unfortunately I don't have the money for a wireless router and a new 360 game. :cry:

The Call of Duty games are overrated.

You never ever get a single moment for yourself where you get the chance to check out the scenary or anything like that. It's always, 'do this!' or 'do that or the world will explode!'. Fucking Michael Bay mentality.

I am excited. I am only paying $40ish dolla for it. C:

Oh Amazon.

The Call of Duty games are overrated.

You never ever get a single moment for yourself where you get the chance to check out the scenary or anything like that. It's always, 'do this!' or 'do that or the world will explode!'. Fucking Michael Bay mentality.

Nah.

Guest AcrossCanyons

I think world at war was really under rated. Maybe my favourite Call of Duty to date. This one looks great, gonna wait for the price to drop and get it in a few months I think.

Archived