IGNORED

jazzband

Guest Calx Sherbet

Guest Calx Sherbet

i remember in a thread not too long ago, someone posted this really awesome fractal zoom style pic of a dude playing a trumpet with a really intense look in his eyes. does anyone know who posted that? or where it is?

:facepalm: at lack of recognition of "a dude playing a trumpet with a really intense look in his eyes."

(I don't typically call people on not knowing something but seriously?)

:facepalm: at lack of recognition of "a dude playing a trumpet with a really intense look in his eyes."

(I don't typically call people on not knowing something but seriously?)

ditto

Has anybody got that picture of that lass with the big forehead with trees and shit in the background? It was really weird, her eyes seemed to follow you round the room. Thanks.

... and lol @ your ignorance. everybody knows louis armstrong was the first brother to play a jazz solo on the moon.

lol I thought you were alluding to masonic boom for some reason.

Nah, she's already on the rape wall. Like literally, she's been hanging there for 2 months, still won't give me her LTM password though. Claims she has no idea what LTM is. I'll break the bitch yet.

lol I thought you were alluding to masonic boom for some reason.

Nah, she's already on the rape wall. Like literally, she's been hanging there for 2 months, still won't give me her LTM password though. Claims she has no idea what LTM is. I'll break the bitch yet.

that's quite hot

• 4 weeks later...
Guest theSun

Whoever said the art of black face is dead, is an idiot.

holy shit. i'm very distressed now.

also - how do you spend that much time on a louis impression and don't even learn an easy trumpet line?

i think asian louis is going to haunt the fuck out of me now

Archived