IGNORED

Most IDM 2011 Winner , maybe , no?

Boxing Day

Why , i think is pretty cool , The only man-made structure that can be seen from space is the Wall of China. And here we have a inferior species making a dam from trees and sticks that can be seen from space.

Why , i think is pretty cool , The only man-made structure that can be seen from space is the Wall of China. And here we have a inferior species making a dam from trees and sticks that can be seen from space.

With your last few thread makings I'm inclined to disagree with this statement.

LOL

:lol:

The only man-made structure that can be seen from space is the Wall of China

http://www.snopes.com/science/greatwall.asp

That's from the moon , it can be still seen from space (not from the moon obviously , but space (or at least the definition of)

read the fucking article

LOL , i read it yeah , but like i say , there are many definition of where "space" begins. But whatever , NASA took a picture of the Wall from space back in 1994 , Endeavour was the mission i believe (also one in 2004 -International Space Station) (They claimed it was from space , so yeah , i'm gonna trust the experts on this one)

Guest 277: 930-933

oh god

Guest abusivegeorge

Why you all hating on boxing day so much?

I find Christmas day is the worst, the day inbetween Christmas eve and Boxing day, because Christmas day is spent recovering from Christmas eve, and that is the day when you have to pretend to like everybody, while feeling like shit. On boxing day you can start Christmas eve all over again.

Archived