IGNORED

i just bought myself a 2000 pound club setup sound system and a pair of MK5's

pcock

and as a lovely little surpise, my mate lent me his record collection to get going with, and the first random record i pluck out the back is breaking into smile by Rubens :)

life is sweet.

spent my lifes savings, scholarship, and all of my student loan except what i need to eat for the rest of term. im gonna take the risk and go for it, try and make some money. im taking a three month hiatus from drugs and alcohol aswell.

^ How I know I'm old is that such a thing is completely unthinkable to me.

lol post facto edit: (The spending, not the substance-quitting.)

How I know I'm young and stupid is that everything makes sense except the hiatus.

do you want to buy a load of records I don't want any more? mainly happy hardcore from 1994...

as appealing as 90 happy hardcore records sound, no thanks :p

sound system is residing at my mates flat cos it wont even fit in my room, and i hardly think you need a picture of a pair of technics. but i will stfu.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I say fuck real records for turntables when playing shows, put some dynamic manipulation into your sets (I'm not talking about just DJing I'm talking about doing a lot more with a mix then just beat matching and fades)((you can really do some impressive fun stuff these days))

traktorscrduo.jpg

NI-TRAKTOR-KONTROL-X1-3.jpg

Guest Mirezzi

lol...I read that as vice-versa at first and was like, encey, really?

do you want to buy a load of records I don't want any more? mainly happy hardcore from 1994...

What sort of stuff BCM? 94 sounds promising. Like Red Alert/Mike Slammer sort of thing?

Guest Jimbob

Could turn out to be a good investment, if you build up a good following....monthly night or something.

You're into electro/fidget stuff no?

*edit oh yeah and what is it

as appealing as 90 happy hardcore records sound, no thanks :p

not 90 happy hardcore records. happy hardcore records from the 90s. sheesh.

:trashbear:

What sort of stuff BCM? 94 sounds promising. Like Red Alert/Mike Slammer sort of thing?

yeah, all that kind of shit - er, Hectic Records, Basement Records, old breakbeat piano stuff mostly...can't fucking remember what half of them are called anymore...

here's a good one:

[youtubehd]ndONzhyfsg4[/youtubehd]

lol

Archived