IGNORED

What shoes

halisray

Looking for a new pair of shoes - not sure out of these two pairs.. leaning more towards the Samba's... any thoughts?

Adidas Samba (in black): http://www.shopadidas.ca/product/K2729/G01765/Other-Collections/SAMBA/detail.jsf?_VCM=1274135666974

Nike Air Tiempo Rival Premiums: http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/94546/nike-air-tiempo-rival-premium-id-mens-soccer-shoe-profile.jpg

both are around the $90 - $110 mark

thoughts?

I'd start a poll up in this bitch but I have no idea how to

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

I just bought some Puma El Rey's and I'm unlikely to wear any other shoe for quite some time

124gegh.jpg

i've kept it simple recently—topman must have serious homosexual connotations in the UK, but they have some comfy, cheap shoes.

77P35WGRY_normal.jpg

I rock the black Sambas about 4 days a week. Haven't been into Nikes since the early 90s, not a fan of the Swoosh.

I kind of want to get an insole for some arch support, though. I do a lot of walking and sometimes I get sick of such a flat shoe. But they're otherwise comfortable, I've worn them for the past year already.

Oh and BTW $90-110 really? Canadian I guess, but still. I got my from Nordstrom of all places for $59 US.

these are my shoes. very comfortable. not the best for wet weather, which we have been having, but they are really comfortable.

New-Balance-Mens-M373-Sneaker.jpg

i had a pair of those which were gray and orange, good shoes :cool:

Guest viscosity

MT571BK_1.jpg

but much more worn in.

had a friend who was into expensive shoes; had a pair like these that looked rad with colored socks

4fa87227c036ca8f3a97e2aa401cf985.jpg

wooden shoes are really good for gardening.

my mom is a dutch immigrant, we have a bunch of these lying around the house

Guest Al Hounos

wow, you guys wear some lame-ass shoes

meanwhile i'll be keepin it fresh in my skunk dunks

skunk-dunk-nike-sb1.jpg

sambas are the only adidas i would get. i had a pair in the late 90s... didn't cost $90 though... i think i only paid $30 back then.

Archived