IGNORED

Quaristice Special Edition

NewSchoolScience

Anyone here sold their laser cut steel cased special edition of Quaristice? Heard about some crazy prices on eBay not long after it was released. No way I'd sell mine but find it interesting how much fans are prepared to pay for these kind of things. That BoC kaleidoscope just takes the biscuit. I have a few turquoise hexagon suns from the Geogaddi promo events (they were sitting on the pews when we arrived). I wonder if any loon would pay for that? I'm not selling though.

I wonder if any loon would pay for that? I'm not selling though.

You would for the right price.

And thats why these collector type things do sell for a lot. Because there are collectors or people who just really fuckin want that item.

Guest Greg Reason

Anyone here sold their laser cut steel cased special edition of Quaristice? Heard about some crazy prices on eBay not long after it was released. No way I'd sell mine but find it interesting how much fans are prepared to pay for these kind of things. That BoC kaleidoscope just takes the biscuit. I have a few turquoise hexagon suns from the Geogaddi promo events (they were sitting on the pews when we arrived). I wonder if any loon would pay for that? I'm not selling though.

Haha yeah I've got one of those blue hexagons and a ticket from the Glasgow debut. I wasn't there though; the champ I bought my Geoggadi triple LP off threw em in as a bonus.

Guest bitroast

Haha yeah I've got one of those blue hexagons and a ticket from the Glasgow debut. I wasn't there though; the champ I bought my Geoggadi triple LP off threw em in as a bonus.

champ!

Champ23.jpg

that guy on the top is determined to kill the:

a. nazis

b. japanese

c. dubsteppers

d. large hadron collider

e. all of the above

Champ23.jpg

that guy on the top is determined to kill the:

a. nazis

b. japanese

c. dubsteppers

d. large hadron collider

e. all of the above

now I want to know what Dr. Miracle was all about.

first guess: japanese. the us were more concerned with the japanese threat than the nazi threat. and rightly so...

you can't fight in here, this is the war room!

• 3 weeks later...

This is an auction for the astonishingly rare (only 1000 copies!) special edition of Autechre's masterpiece Quaristice, which contains both the album itself and another exclusive disc.

You already know what it is if you've found this page, so I won't bore you with the finer details, though it's a really beautiful thing and it breaks my heart to sell it (bills need to be paid).

It has some very minor marks on the case that have resulted from me playing it far too loudly for the neighbours' liking, though it's otherwise in perfect condition.

I recall this going for hundreds of pounds upon initial release...

erm, it was no more than £33 including postage and packaging.

ohhh... you mean the eBay cash n grab :trashbear::facepalm:

Archived