IGNORED

nonprivate

megapussi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, i ordered it from ALKU on cassette and ripped both sides to FLAC. It's great. A flood of utterly mind-bending strange synthesis techniques nearly devoid of any traditional notions of musical progression or even rhythm. I enabled downloads so feel free to snatch a copy.

http://soundcloud.com/puls/nonprivate-catastrophic-side-a

http://soundcloud.com/puls/nonprivate-catastrophic-side-b

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say once again that I fuckin LOVE the nonprivate live sets you can grab from him website. Completely different in many ways. It sounds likea couple of computers having a long drawn out conversation in an alien language about their lives, then arguing, then making up, then making love... its all very weird. but I love it.

More please!

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds likea couple of computers having a long drawn out conversation in an alien language about their lives, then arguing, then making up, then making love... its all very weird.

That's actually a very good description. I can't understand what there is to enjoy about this stuff, and yet I really like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sickboy

like not produce anymore nonprivate, or not produce anymore at all ?

get the vibe he wants to get into different stuff no tunes no more with his new real name blog

^^

Just the nonprivate stuff I think. But as you say, his blog shows a bigger interest in AV work lately which is cool anyway

oh jesus fuck man you fuck you god I was depressed for weeks because of this

Archived