IGNORED

i just want you to be aware that you can make the internet black

Guest bundle of sticks

Guest bundle of sticks

im doing it right now, its incredible. all the webpages you visit are black, except text and images. this is amazing. google is black, watmm is black, its fucking awesome

i think this is how i did it:

1. add this firefox add-on add-on

2. then go here and click install then here

thats it. try it out!

I was showing my daughter an iPad this weekend for the first time, and some knob had somehow did this to the entire iPad - it was almost as if the thing was negative (the colours). Pissed me off royally.

I was showing my daughter an iPad this weekend for the first time, and some knob had somehow did this to the entire iPad - it was almost as if the thing was negative (the colours). Pissed me off royally.

It's a setting I think. Theres a shortcut to do this on OSX I can't remember what it is like ctrl-alt-shift-8 and it makes girls with macbooks really confused.

Guest tysen

The keystroke for inverting the colors on a mac is command+control+option+8. It makes pedobear look even more pedo.

:pedobear:

Archived