IGNORED

Madvillain, 'Papermill'

Caretstik

Guest Jimbob

wicked tune :cool: read not too long ago they had another record in the works, so lookin forward to that

Guest blicero

nice sample, but what did madlib actually do to it? anything? other than finding the source material...

not to cross the streams, or anything like that, but this really drives home why IMO, overall, dilla > madlib.

[youtubehd]C7LofhQhPK4[/youtubehd]

decent, but so far i'm not sure the sequel will come close to the original.

Guest SyrFox

Hmm I'm not too into it but let's see how it flows onto the album. The beat seems a bit too "easy" to me, if that makes sense.

Not sure really. I guess it's the semi-close working relationship I have with those people (don't know them though). I always wonder why my friend isn't working with them yet, and then I see watmm types interested in him and similar projects involving him, it seems like a good market/ideal thing. Especially getting "outside" that generic typical mind numbing hip hop market.

Guest blicero

Not sure really. I guess it's the semi-close working relationship I have with those people (don't know them though). I always wonder why my friend isn't working with them yet, and then I see watmm types interested in him and similar projects involving him, it seems like a good market/ideal thing. Especially getting "outside" that generic typical mind numbing hip hop market.

those people?! their called African Americans!!! you racist!!

No I don't work for Mr. Peanut Butter. My loose association is with Adult Swim and then Sony although Sony is pretty irrelevant, with exception that they have a huge hand in adult swim stuff. But stones throw is totally independent, which is very respectable that they are going strong in the current climate. Just sayin, I see a lot of people that are not your common hip hop crowd interested in his stuff (and no I don't mean they just are not black people). Seems like a good place to be.

Guest blicero

No I don't work for Mr. Peanut Butter. My loose association is with Adult Swim and then Sony although Sony is pretty irrelevant, with exception that they have a huge hand in adult swim stuff. But stones throw is totally independent, which is very respectable that they are going strong in the current climate. Just sayin, I see a lot of people that are not your common hip hop crowd interested in his stuff (and no I don't mean they just are not black people). Seems like a good place to be.

I think you mean "Mr. Wolf"

so you work at Adult Swim?

No i mean mr. peanut butter b/c it's a lot more fun to say that instead of mr. wolf. No i don't work at adult swim. I don't wanna thread jack here. My friend does all the music for the boondocks and I occasionally compose/play on some of those tracks. So my interests are really in his interest and not my own. So that's about it.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

people like DOOM because he's the best lyricist of all time.

Archived