IGNORED

NBA Finals 2010

Rubin Farr

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

i love the profile photo they use for big baby davis

i'm not really rooting for any of these teams, but i'm picking celtics, per my gut

Guest Adjective

the yahoo one? 4313.jpg?x=65&y=85&xc=1&yc=1&wc=164&hc=215&q=100&sig=BohH_qWeLRknR.WnMg7NUQ--

that's the same expression, possibly the same image espn was using on the broadcast tonight. he got concussed up...

Guest southside jim

what i think it's going to be: boston vs lakers

what i want it to be: lakers vs magic

Who i want to win: magic

If it came down to lakers vs boston, i'd rather have lakers win (sorry...the NY vs Boston rivalry expands a further than yankees vs redsox with me, haha)

i never watched a basketball game, it just looks boring, but im sure if i paid attention to an entire season i might change my mind but it looks more gruelling then the nhl season with 82 games, even though (i just checked) the NBA and NHL both play 82 games in the reg season, just seems more in the nba..

i think the lakers will overcome this rut they're in with suns. i really want to see LA vs Orlando... but it looks like it will be LA vs Boston (assuming Lakers will snap out of it).

Lakers win Championship in 6.

Guest maoam

Lakers v Celtics in finals i'd say. Celtics in 7 if they start playing well again. Celtics have been amazing to watch but are running out of steam now. Wouldnt be shocked if Orlando took it to game 7 there. Also, shame the finals aren't on TNT. Marv and Barkley et al do it justice. Also, Rondo.

yeah Bulls were ballin back in the day, then they dismantled my beloved Pistons of the 2000s so i follow the Celts and hope they keep Rasheed Wallace for a while.

Guest Adjective

i never watched a basketball game, it just looks boring, but im sure if i paid attention to an entire season i might change my mind but it looks more gruelling then the nhl season with 82 games, even though (i just checked) the NBA and NHL both play 82 games in the reg season, just seems more in the nba..

some keys to enjoying basketball:

• a good commentating crew (see jeff van gundy of espn, marv albert of tnt)
  • involvement of a western conference team :sorcerer:

maybe you should dive into the playoffs going on now through the finals

some keys to enjoying basketball:

watching the Celtics beat the Lakers.

it doesn't get any better than that.

same here... i was pacing during the last few minutes... when the suns hit that 3 i fell flat on my back kicking like a baby. then when artest shot the buzzer beater, i jumped around yelling.

Guest Mirezzi

same here... i was pacing during the last few minutes... when the suns hit that 3 i fell flat on my back kicking like a baby. then when artest shot the buzzer beater, i jumped around yelling.

So fucking depressing. I tuned out after the 3rd quarter because the only thing worse than watching the Lakers win is watching them win by a lot.

Then, I realized, the only thing worse than watching them win by a lot is watching them win by a lucky cunt prayer from the cuntiest of cunts, Ron Artest. PURE FUCKING AGONY, this series.

If anybody deserves an NBA championship series, win or lose, it's Steve Nash. Instead, the Single Biggest Douche Bag™ in professional sports will likely win another. Nevermind, the SBDB™ is a push, Phil Jackson / Kobe Bryant.

Guest bigs

this year more than most it's become painfully apparent how rigged it all is. refs will cheat games to bring series to seven games, etc. drives me nuts, as i love watching the pros play.

Archived