IGNORED

fucking bugs

YEK

Guest uptown devil

swarms of insects fucking suck. i was foraging for firewood once while camping and felt something weird on my arm. i looked down to see at LEAST a thousand termites pouring out of the wood i was holding all over my arms/shirt/neck/face/hair. it was traumatizing.

just think how hard an anteater would've dominated that shit, just licking you and lapping up those termites.

god that would have felt AMAZING

Guest Rabid

moths and crickets are some of the least scary bugs out there. you people are pussies.

I am actually pretty hard to scare. It was the sheer shock of getting swarmed by crickets more than anything.

swarms of insects fucking suck. i was foraging for firewood once while camping and felt something weird on my arm. i looked down to see at LEAST a thousand termites pouring out of the wood i was holding all over my arms/shirt/neck/face/hair. it was traumatizing.

This happens to me a lot, sometimes with firewood but mostly when I'm foraging for wild plants. It sucks.

bedbugs have taken over my apartment

actually they've been here for the past 6 months

my roommate didn't believe that i had them

until one day i finally showed him because it was starting to bother me

it got to a point where my roommate and i couldn't take it anymore and we threw out my mattress

now they have spread all over the entire apartment

if you look at any square foot of carpet around the living room or bedrooms for 30 seconds you will see at least 1 bedbug

the bites do not itch very badly but there are new ones every day

after 3 months of infestation we decided to throw out the couch

we couldn't get it out the door so we spent an hour smashing it with a hammer

now we have been calling maintenance for the past few days and they never pick up

I used to have them so I feel your pain, it is a total nightmare. I would wake up with 5-10 new bites every day and they started to hurt like bee stings once I had more than 50 at one time. That said, it IS possible to get rid of them.

What worked for me was a defensive strategy. Bed bugs want your blood and will come to you. First, its important to have your sleeping area not touching any walls or anything. I hope you have a bed with legs and not one that goes all the way to the ground. If you put a shit load of fly tape and poison around the legs, and spray any place they could hide in your bed, then the only way they will have to get to you is by going up the poisoned bed legs. By using this method and being careful not to bring contaminated cloths into bed with me, I was able to get rid of them in about a month. I've been bedbug free for almost two years since. I tried exterminators and they would only get rid of them temporarily and were about $500 a pop. Using this method I was able to get rid of them for good with minimal hassle for under $100. Good luck!

Guest theSun

i went on a hike today and counted 14 mosquito bites on my left leg alone. they don't itch though, so it's all good!

bugs rule!

hey you're from rochester or something right? (i member mapped you so it's not that creepy)

i'm always trying to find places for day hikes near buffalo (closer than syracuse)

Guest tv_party

centipedes. fucking gnarly as fuck looking. had a house one that looked about 3" long climbing the curtains in my living room one afternoon. that was traumatic. don't leave drain pipes open for any length of time when installing a sink or whatever.

Guest uptown devil

i went on a hike today and counted 14 mosquito bites on my left leg alone. they don't itch though, so it's all good!

bugs rule!

hey you're from rochester or something right? (i member mapped you so it's not that creepy)

i'm always trying to find places for day hikes near buffalo (closer than syracuse)

yeah, there are tons of small parks all over the place around here, as well as multiple use land and whatnot. have you checked out letchworth? shouldn't be much further than an hour from you. also, i bet if you head further west (towards ellicottville) there would be some nice spots too. haven't been hiking around buffalo much, though

Guest theSun

yeah i've hit all the major parks around here, letchworth, allegany, a few of the finger lakes parks. lookin for anywhere scenic that is a nice daytrip, with extra points for seclusion!

dammit now i'm all excited about kayaking in the ADKs

Last night I woke up with a fucking cockroach on my neck.... It was the first time I've even seen one in my apt! WTF?

Better get on that shit before they multiply. It got to a point where I would see like 20 a day in my apt. Based on this and my previous story one may think I lived like a slob. However, cheap housing in NYC just has a shitload of bugs.

Guest uptown devil

heading there this weekend!

Guest theSun

heading there this weekend!

i figure the weather will be awesome until i go, when it will turn into an unexpected hurricane off lake erie or something.

not been bothered by bugs much so far this year, but there was a fucking huge moth on the tube the other day flying about in people's faces and freaking everyone the fuck out. i think it was an elephant hawk moth. anyway, it flew around the tube train, lots of girls were squealing and lots of blokes were trying not to look scared when they clearly were. it then landed on some guy's leg quite near me - he just froze and looked like he had no idea what to do, so i thought "fuck this i'm gonna take some action" and bravely strode over with my arm extended in an about-to-grab-a-big-moth configuration, then the train pulled into Waterloo and the moth just fucked off out the door. must have just been on it's way to work.

Last night I woke up with a fucking cockroach on my neck.... It was the first time I've even seen one in my apt! WTF?

Better get on that shit before they multiply. It got to a point where I would see like 20 a day in my apt. Based on this and my previous story one may think I lived like a slob. However, cheap housing in NYC just has a shitload of bugs.

Nah, I'm not too worried about it. I move out in less than a week. The weird thing is that my apt has good maintenance, and they spray regularly. I think it came out of the vent in the ceiling above my bed, but who knows?

not been bothered by bugs much so far this year, but there was a fucking huge moth on the tube the other day flying about in people's faces and freaking everyone the fuck out. i think it was an elephant hawk moth. anyway, it flew around the tube train, lots of girls were squealing and lots of blokes were trying not to look scared when they clearly were. it then landed on some guy's leg quite near me - he just froze and looked like he had no idea what to do, so i thought "fuck this i'm gonna take some action" and bravely strode over with my arm extended in an about-to-grab-a-big-moth configuration, then the train pulled into Waterloo and the moth just fucked off out the door. must have just been on it's way to work.

Three weeks later:

mothman%20prophecies%20SPLASH.jpg

"Chaaaaaaaapstick."

not been bothered by black people much so far this year, but there was a fucking huge blackman on the tube the other day flying about in people's faces and freaking everyone the fuck out. i think he was an african american. anyway, he flew around the tube train, lots of girls were squealing and lots of blokes were trying not to look scared when they clearly were. he then landed on some guy's leg quite near me - he just froze and looked like he had no idea what to do, so i thought "fuck this i'm gonna take some action" and bravely strode over with my arm extended in an about-to-grab-a-big-blackman configuration, then the train pulled into Waterloo and the blackman just fucked off out the door. must have just been on his way to work.

There was no moth. It's a thinly veiled racist allegory, isn't it?

not been bothered by black people much so far this year, but there was a fucking huge blackman on the tube the other day flying about in people's faces and freaking everyone the fuck out. i think he was an african american. anyway, he flew around the tube train, lots of girls were squealing and lots of blokes were trying not to look scared when they clearly were. he then landed on some guy's leg quite near me - he just froze and looked like he had no idea what to do, so i thought "fuck this i'm gonna take some action" and bravely strode over with my arm extended in an about-to-grab-a-big-blackman configuration, then the train pulled into Waterloo and the blackman just fucked off out the door. must have just been on his way to work.

There was no moth. It's a thinly veiled racist allegory, isn't it?

lol

Guest AcrossCanyons

i am pretty much terrified about every insect ever. ugly fuckers. their size makes me terrified of them because if they wanted they could crawl inside of your body through your pee hole or some shit like that D:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i am pretty much terrified about every insect ever. ugly fuckers. their size makes me terrified of them because if they wanted they could crawl inside of your body through your pee hole or some shit like that D:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru#Alleged_attacks_on_people

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fweb.archive.org%2Fweb%2F20040616043555%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.internext.com.br%2Furologia%2FCasosclinicos.htm&langpair=pt|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Archived