IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was a great game. a good ride. another won draw for the USA.

I don't know if I can agree. It was great but it was also utterly ruined by the disallowed goal which was very obviously a scandalous decision with NO fucking oversight. Who makes that referee answerable? Nobody. FIFA will make excuses because when they get their chances, they like it when referees dictate outcomes of games. See Korea in 2002.

my god you are a miserable negative whiny bitch.

i'll retract this and apologise for being a little strong and go with my previous "negative nancy".

if england and usa both beat algeria, then the winner of england vs slovenia moves on along with USA. if it ends with a draw, then they'll all be tied at 5, and I think then it will come down to whoever scored the least against algeria being left behind. although I could be wrong, and have no idea what would happen if there's any sort of situation where one or both of the teams gets a 1-0 win against algeria, like slovenia did.

Guest Dirty Protest

i would think a draw would work best for usa. they have to win their next game though.

It would give Algeria something to play for next match.

Archived