IGNORED

Whne a Person dies.. on the inside (Because they just told a ridiculous joke)

Boxing Day

fucking lol

every single quote is hilarious

"are you kidding me?"

"i just wanted some chicken today"

"i was trying to feed my family tonight, can't get that bucket now"

FUCK

this is possibly the most awesome "surreal/stupid" news report on youtube

this is up there too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlxi6Ec92kw

the bad joke just adds to the mystery

Guest disparaissant

So we don't have popeye's here, are only blessed with US imported KFC, is the bucket of chicken in Popeye's comparable to a bucket of hotwings? I need to know US watmmers am curious.

it's like kfc but spicier. and greasier. and worse for you. but so goddamn delicious.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol this thread has delivers the goods

drinkin bud bottles, stealing the interwebs from some poor incompetent wifi router owner, bout to hit up the hot tub, witnessing the beauty of the internet transferring what could be undocumented fails into thousands of lols nearly brings a tear to my eye

pretty racist how all the people they show concerned with popeye's being closed are black. I'm white and I love fried chicken too, dammit!

pretty racist how all the people they show concerned with popeye's being closed are black. I'm white and I love fried chicken too, dammit!

For some reason we get no recognition, Im cool dammit.

Guest sirch

i have to add to this, that your sense of humour is so 'american high school'... i'd like to visit your high schools and colleges just for a larf lol

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

sorry to break it to you sirch but your tragically close minded ignorant ricky retardo bro dawg dood

Archived