IGNORED

facebook hatred, post the worst/most amusing/annoying status updates

Guest joshier

Girl (about 15 or 16): hey how r yhu duin we could go c a movie i heard yhu were a groupie just call me next tuesday. HEY YHU THERE!

Girl's mom: HI BABYGIRL WUT YOU DOIN

Girl: nutin just watchin tv bout to paint my nails wbu

Mom: IMMA GEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! LOL

Girl: lol mom wow

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshier

There aren't many things that really bug me but status updates that are not even the slightest bit amusing/interesting/useful do my head in. However, I think we can quickly draw up a conclusion to this and make it a useful one: delete the people who post this stuff in order to get only the good posts. Of course you can silence them but it's not as satisfying. If they ask why you deleted them, just copy and paste 10 of their status things and see if they think any of them are worth reading again.

I love you so much, i need you, i want you, to have you hold you squeeze you, your essence is my soul, your divine presence is the beauty of life, my mind races with ecstacy when i think about you, Your touch against my lips is sweet and satisfying, you fill me up to the brink of happiness and thensome, Only you can make me feel like I've died and returned from the heavans, I love you so much

Ice cream sandwich =)

lyrics posts

"oh my god my life is over" posts

those vaguebook posts, then everyone's like "what's going on?" "I don't wanna talk about it...." THEN WHY DID YOU POST IT AHHHHH

when a relationship change comes on the feed, and everyone asks "What happened? You two were so sweet" They just broke up, do you think they really want to talk to a bunch of nosy people about why they ended it?

People these days

Hmmm...Tylers skool is open but ima b nice nd keep him home.......im thinkn this mite b a badd idea lawwwd!!!!!lol

Guest Mirezzi

No, this is not a fake...it happened three minutes ago:

The month of May was truly something special. Spending precious time with some of my best friends in Montana, Los Angeles, and New York City - and meeting a few new ones along the way. Indulging in awesome food and drink, making photographs, swapping ideas and dreams... I feel truly energized for the future and am excited and inspired for the coming summer months!

Guest Sprigg

No, this is not a fake...it happened three minutes ago:

The month of May was truly something special. Spending precious time with some of my best friends in Montana, Los Angeles, and New York City - and meeting a few new ones along the way. Indulging in awesome food and drink, making photographs, swapping ideas and dreams... I feel truly energized for the future and am excited and inspired for the coming summer months!

Lawl. Wow.

Vamos, your new avatar kinda creeps me out.

Lol at these posts

Dont forget that impossible is nothing, your enviorment's irrelevant, just dont let your emotions overpower your intelligence. Refuse to give up, your mistakes DONT DEFINE YOU, they DONT DICTATE where youre headed. they remind you...-Clifford TI Joseph Harris Jr

I just dont understand why people are so strung up on fighting, this just doesnt matter its such a waste of life.. im personally tired of saddness, hate,depression, and angry its not worth it to stay this way so jsut get over it and move on.. People should just brake free from it all and be happy for once, its time to enjoy well deserved happiness from the world!

On da phone with my bae, him fussn at me becuz iWent to sleep on him last nite....what yu think bout that FB??? Its ok, iStill ♥ him!!!

Guest Sprigg

i recently realized that nick cage is my favorite actor, no hyperbole

i picked that picture because it sums up why he is my favorite

I like nick cage as well, actually... usually.

Guest Coalbucket PI
note to self..NEVER eat dinner before going to Dance Fusion!!ugh-CRAMP!!

ITS NOT A NOTE TO YOURSELF

i scrolled through about 5 'older posts' things and couldnt find anything, this was the most stupid one,

My therapist said i had a preoccupation for vengeance. We'll just see about that...

i don't understand why anyone would want to use facebook on a daily basis.

Me neither and I actually do use it on a daily basis. Actually it's frustrating because I look at it so much without ever actually doing anything, I don't play the games, look at the links, chat to people (aside from the odd message here and there) or anything and yet I find I'm on there a lot.

I need a hobby I think.

Also this is the most cringeworthy update someone posted: "Is at the cinema about to watch sex and the city 2!! Xxxx" Who cares?

Guest joshier

A lot of the ones with the presumption that people care (eg "I'm at the cinema about to watch sex and the city 2"), are surprise surprise, girls.

Majority of girls feel the importance of "boasting their social muscle status" because it's their way of saying that they are having a great time unlike their friends.

It's the same situation where a girl will want to record their night time out by taking as many photos as possible, tagging people the following morning to show all their other female friends just what a great life they have  

Many people on facebook, especially girls are having 900+ friends, an inconceivable number for normal social circles.

When you mix all these elements together (social status + regular updates to what people are doing and where they are + photos + a norm to give out private data) you end up with a rapist/murderers/stalkers/murderers wet dream by being able to effortlessly add any person you want and have all this access to detail at a whim.

It's only a matter of time before we see the shit hit the fan.

I do hate some of the shitty groups people 'like'. 'Farting in public and following through and finding it really funny', 'throwing up on your bird's head when you're getting a blowjob' and such wank.

Archived