IGNORED

Pixies

halisray

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how good are they live? apparently they will be here in october :D

I saw them in 1989 and then again in the past few years a few times after they reformed, they've not lost it IMO. They've done some nice varied set lists and still put a lot into it at the shows I was at. If anyone thinks they're taking the piss now, well as far as I know they've never taken themselves too seriously live (whilst not sounding shit). Same for The Breeders' gigs I've been to.

that ke$ha girl is fucking ugly - how the hell did she get famous? hahaha

Can't say I've ever heard of her, which I'm not taking as a bad reflection on myself.

that ke$ha girl is fucking ugly - how the hell did she get famous? hahaha

She probably sucked a bag of dicks.

I just spat my beer out of my nose!

You know it's true LoL. Sucked plenty I reckon, there's no other excuse.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DOLLA MENU

top 10 for me.

saw them some years ago in new orleans. awesome show. kim smoked like 2 packs of cigarettes by the time they were done playing.

Last time I saw Breeders live (2002 I think), Kim seemed like she could've kept playing all night. And if Pixies are just taking the piss and milking the cash cow since they started playing live again, more bands should follow suit.

Guest Sir Winston

I met my ex through our mutual love of surfer rosa and come on pilgrim. It was the best of times it was the worst of times.

Guest analogue wings

Did anyone else see the Spanish language travel commercial with "Isla de Encanta" during the World Cup?

I wonder what their accents sound like to native speakers

Archived