IGNORED

Earbuds

Guest theSun

Guest theSun

i have some cheap shit earbuds i got with my cheapo mp3 player. all i want are earbuds that will stay in place while running and don't sound like complete shit. i don't need anything high end and the cheaper the better.

i don't want to go out and buy more random ones cause the last 2 i got constantly fall out of my ears

For non-isolating earbuds, the Yuin PK3s sound really good. They're a little pricey, but they sound much better than any standard earbud I've heard. They're unattractive, utilitarian, Chinese things, but they're built well by a little upstart company, and they're not clones.

Likewise, the website where you can get them is a little suspect looking, but the guy who runs it is a good guy (he has an active presence on head-fi.org and has been vetted many times by that community), and the return policy is good. head-direct.com.

I wouldn't run with any IEMs or canalphones, since isolation from outside noises isn't a good idea under those circs (and the physical design of most of them means you'll get a little thumping in your ears from the vibrations of the cable hitting your body).

Guest Smuckers

Yeah, they're not bad.

not bad... but not that good either?

Guest Yegg

Yeah, they're not bad.

They're pretty good, but you don't want to risk looking like complete prick though.

Guest Barricade

Yeah, they're not bad.

They're pretty good, but you don't want to risk looking like complete prick though.

brick

• 2 weeks later...

hey thesun, did you get any? im in the same boat. i need ones that dont fall out at the gym. i spend more time fixing these silly things than i care too.

Guest 277: 930-933

If you don't want them to fall out while running get those types that wrap around your ear.

simethprojs: Innovelis-BudFits-Turn-iPod-Earphones-Into-Over-The-Ear-Cans-1.jpg

Guest theSun

probably going to get the cheap sonys. no way i'm spending $50+ on earbuds until i get a raise

i'd get the lego ones if i was a girl or asian. even tho i liked legos as a child

Archived