IGNORED

Techdiff

soundwave

listening to stochastic process rmx, very pretty! thanks! anywhere to download some tracks? (including pay sites)

edit: positronic meltdown is also extremely enjoyable

<3

a wAgAwAgA + techdiff bill would pretty much make my day. i would get all sexy freaky on a dancefloor.

Guest ryanmcallister

ya that cat's so sick. hopefully he's reading this, if so is there anywhere we can get your music dude?

Aww thanks for the kindness =D..

Would love to come to Manchester again, played there a couple times not so long ago, at the meganeural and marionette nights. Was more of a breakcore/hardcore show. Looking to get onto some gigs which would be more appropriate to play the slower stuff atm, Couple possibilities up in the air though, will keep ya posted.

As for US stuff, well that would be awesome, but for a UK bassed person, its pretty difficult to string together enough bookings to make it a properly viable option. Bare in mind that neither Sam (waga) or myself are rich people, unfortunately it all boils down to either both of us saving a bucket full o dollars, or landing enough paid gigs so that we can afford to get there and travel between gigs. Gonna start a proper assault onto US booking people soon, try and see just how possible it would be, so if you know ayone worth contacting would really appreciate it if you can drop me some info!

Places to get my music... hmmmmm.. tricky one hehe!!

Various dribs n drabs getting released here n there. i did an EP for Allergy records a couple years back which you can get online most places (its free to dl from Last FM somewhere) and a whole bunch of compilations here n there as well. TBH if you drop me a message on myspace we could try and arrange for me to ship over some CD's n records for you. Also a split EP with Rotator is just out on Peace Off as well, will hype it properly when I get all the things together, but thats available to DL from the peace off online shop.

But as far as hard copies of stuff, there's a couple comilations with a track of mine on which you can get from the Ad noiseam shop online. I think that the 12" with that Positronic meltdown mix will be availble from online shops soon. i dunno what the plans are for Digital release tho. Sorry to be so scetchy, but its hard to keep track of what is going where =D Like i said, mebee drop me a message on myspace or whatever =D

Again, thanks for the encouraging comments tho, much appreciated!!!

@Ben, Portland would be awesome, would be so great to meet up!!

lol i almost played on a gig after or before you last year..(at wanted freaks' Wonderworld IV in antwerp).

though half of the artists were cancelled.. you weren't. <.<

:P

Haha, i remember that, with Maladroit and Rainbow ejaculation? Oh man, what a nightmare. Thats was the party where the PA was a total dog and as soon as it was cranked it just cut out. Some feature because of noise disturbance complaints in the past, all i remember is getting really pissed at the sound and playing Enya =D

Yeah well, it's all up in the air at the moment. It's seeming really difficult to do any kinda tour in the US. A lot of people telling me that its very expensive, if you take visa and flights into account you're looking at potentially thousands, that's before you start to add up the transport costs while you're there.

Which town are you from Bubbhasdance? Always up for playing anywhere, just all comes down to finding an entusiastic promoter in the area. And of course, it's all to do with how far out the way it is. If you know anyone worth contacting, it'd certainly be interesting to have a look!

Where it stands at the momwent, is a few people being very polite, and suggesting possibilities. One guy who has offered to arrange quite a few things, and a few people all over the shop who seem interested. I'm optimistic, but the tricky part comes when you try to pin people down on dates and fees etc. obviously its important for the chronology of things to corrolate nicely with the geography of things. And also its really an issue to determine how much the whole thing might cost, dont wanna end up skint in the middle of nowhere basically. Main priority at the moment is to get a decent booking agent type to do a lot of the hard work for us =D

I've been really lucky the few times I've gone to Russia, I have a good friend there who knows the different cities and promoters, and did a hell of a lot of the organising for me. Need to hook up with someone from the states who can do something similar.

Archived