IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pennywise

I don't mind her too much, I think she fulfills the "pretty thing to look at" role okay.

Imo, shes not that pretty.

Edited by Pennywise

Lori was weirded out when he was talking about killing shane, but when she really freaked out was when he said that their son carl had shot him. i think that was what she was most upset about.

Interesting point.

I saw it more like she realized she was actually in love with Shane and shit. so no matter what circumstances Rick had just killed the man she loves and shit. Also a bit of a realization that the lil' chat she had with him was the trigger for Shane to try to get rid of rick.

edit: and shit.

Totally agreed—that being said, just a different reason to consider her a bitch. Anyway, this past season was fun, looking forward to the next one.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

the plan to set the barn on fire was so stupid, almost no plan at all, but why would he have to ask the kid to keep the lighter and go up and drop it right when he asked him? he could have done it himself. there's the possibility of him not making it and ok the kid has the lighter and could always drop it, but yet, they could have waited for some more zombies to come in and drop the lighter at a perfect time.

the way they stop the car when there's just a few zombies in the way, WHY??? run them over whatever...

the guy who drove the van couldn't just keep driving with both rick and carl on the top of the van?? why did he tried to run out of the modafugga van fcs???

the scene where we think that hershel's gonna die but then out of nowhere ricky shot the zombie from the back :facepalm:

the blonde chick kept runnin trough the woods, it was night when she started, day when we see her again, she was running for most of the time, we see the zombies right after her following her, how couldn't she have gained a greater distance from them, at that time she had lost them already wasn't that obvious??

i could keep this goin on and on and on and on but that would only make me look more of a retard...

I think you're overanalyzing things.

I don't blame Ricky. The group are being whinny dogs thinking they can survive alone. The only one that could survive alone is Cletus (the redneck guy i forgot his name derryl or something like that).

How are Lori,the kid, an old farmer, a suicidal teenager, Sophia's mother, Maggie and that weak asian dude gonna survive without alpha male Rick? T-Dog? .. the guy wanted to fuck off to the coast smoke a joint and watch the sunset.

please tell me you didn't call glenn (the asian dude) weak! no one gets in and out of a tight situation like him! also, hershel (old farmer) has shown himself to have bad ass tendencies.

the plan to set the barn on fire was so stupid, almost no plan at all, but why would he have to ask the kid to keep the lighter and go up and drop it right when he asked him? he could have done it himself. there's the possibility of him not making it and ok the kid has the lighter and could always drop it, but yet, they could have waited for some more zombies to come in and drop the lighter at a perfect time.

the way they stop the car when there's just a few zombies in the way, WHY??? run them over whatever...

the guy who drove the van couldn't just keep driving with both rick and carl on the top of the van?? why did he tried to run out of the modafugga van fcs???

the scene where we think that hershel's gonna die but then out of nowhere ricky shot the zombie from the back :facepalm:

the blonde chick kept runnin trough the woods, it was night when she started, day when we see her again, she was running for most of the time, we see the zombies right after her following her, how couldn't she have gained a greater distance from them, at that time she had lost them already wasn't that obvious??

i could keep this goin on and on and on and on but that would only make me look more of a retard...

no, i'm not, you're blinded by this show nene, it's a fact, either that or... FUKKAKKSNDIKJKJSNBKJNSJSJJJKKLJJSNC>UNTDGSHB

oh did i mentioned that i like you? :)

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

I don't blame Ricky. The group are being whinny dogs thinking they can survive alone. The only one that could survive alone is Cletus (the redneck guy i forgot his name derryl or something like that).

How are Lori,the kid, an old farmer, a suicidal teenager, Sophia's mother, Maggie and that weak asian dude gonna survive without alpha male Rick? T-Dog? .. the guy wanted to fuck off to the coast smoke a joint and watch the sunset.

please tell me you didn't call glenn (the asian dude) weak! no one gets in and out of a tight situation like him! also, hershel (old farmer) has shown himself to have bad ass tendencies.

So Glenn can be replaced by a rat! (i say he is weak because one - when they had the shoot-out in town he was useless he froze was too scared or something, and two .. his whole relationship with Maggie, what a fucking pussy, Maggie wanted to fuck him all the time and he was like "i don't know if i love her blah blah).

Hershel became cool after we found out he was an alcoholic (and that he was the power to never run out of ammo), but he is too old to drag a Rick-less group.

Edited by YO303

So Glenn can be replaced by a rat! (i say he is weak because one - when they had the shoot-out in town he was useless he froze was too scared or something, and two .. his whole relationship with Maggie, what a fucking pussy, Maggie wanted to fuck him all the time and he was like "i don't know if i love her blah blah).

Hershel became cool after we found out he was an alcoholic (and that he was the power to never run out of ammo), but he is too old to drag a Rick-less group.

this show has no sense whatsoever, how in the world a character like rick would kill Shane like it happened, nonsense, cheap, i cringe feeling cheated...

this show has no sense whatsoever, how in the world a character like rick would kill Shane like it happened, nonsense, cheap, i cringe feeling cheated...

You keep saying you hate it,yet continue to watch....

What do you mean? its policy to use a knife instead of a gun (shoot only if its last resort).

Edited by YO303

that needs some deep analysis, but this show doesn't... :)

i kinda decided i was gonna quit watching it during the last episode, but then, in the end, when the chick came up, with zomby slaves, lol, cheap cheap cheap, but i guess i'm a cheap person so i loved it, and will keep watching.

but seriously, it's one of those shows where i want to break the tv... yes i use a tv

What do you mean? its policy to use a knife instead of a gun (shoot only if its last resort).

i mean, the ricky character, as it is presented to us, would never have the balls to do something like that... Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

It was either that or fight Shane like two alpha gorillas and probably die. People do crazy things when they face split-second decisions. (Also shane was questioning his fatherhood , I'm not a father but it would probably make you angry if some guy that fucked your wife told you that you are a bad father)

Edited by YO303

It was either that or fight Shane like two alpha gorillas and probably die. People do crazy things when they face split-second decisions. (Also shane was questioning his fatherhood , I'm not a father but it would probably make you angry if some guy that fucked your wife told you that you are a bad father)

let's watch dragon ball z

i kinda decided i was gonna quit watching it during the last episode, but then, in the end, when the chick came up, with zomby slaves, lol, cheap cheap cheap, but i guess i'm a cheap person so i loved it, and will keep watching.

but seriously, it's one of those shows where i want to break the tv... yes i use a tv

i mean, the ricky character, as it is presented to us, would never have the balls to do something like that...

maybe you secretly hate enjoying things, because some voice in the back of your head is always frantically searching for reasons to be cynical

i mean no disrespect - this is a problem all of us musical elitists deal with from time to time!

i mean, the ricky character, as it is presented to us, would never have the balls to do something like that...

maybe you secretly hate enjoying things, because some voice in the back of your head is always frantically searching for reasons to be cynical

i mean no disrespect - this is a problem all of us musical elitists deal with from time to time!

not cynical, clinical... i'm not being cynical, i'm being honest, why would i choose to hate on this particular show? i started watching it with as much hope as you all, but i lost it pretty fast. i really wish i could watch this show without having this feelings, cause i really like it graphically speaking , the visuals are pretty cool, but i keep cringing every time someone talks, and even when they don't talk, the reasons why some things happen are pretty, well, they don't even exist...

except shane, but now there's no shane anymore :(

Guest Eggylips

This show is fucking shit. Zombies yeah great i can imagine better stuff that involves toothpaste. The characters are like flem. The setting is like a part of your nose that wasn't your nose like A FUCKING BOOGIE wiped on your television set that speaks bollocks. Fuck is anyone else bored of zombies? Especially shit ones that you stop watching after 9 episodes of monster soft core. Atleast make it entertaining and not some soap opera of SPAZZ

but yeah maybe i do sound cynical, but i swear i'm not, if you could see my face when i'm actually speaking you'd get a different idea :)

and i really do hate on very things, but i don't enjoy hating them. i don't like hating on things because when i hate something, people often get the idea i'm being cynical...

This show is fucking shit. Zombies yeah great i can imagine better stuff that involves toothpaste. The characters are like flem. The setting is like a part of your nose that wasn't your nose like A FUCKING BOOGIE wiped on your television set that speaks bollocks. Fuck is anyone else bored of zombies? Especially shit ones that you stop watching after 9 episodes of monster soft core. Atleast make it entertaining and not some soap opera of SPAZZ

i like soap opera, specially on breaking bad!

Guest Eggylips

Breaking Bad is pretty good for a EMOTIONAL DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP show. It has the guy from camcom in the middle, funny stories of crack that make you think ("Hey I'm Jessie with the mushrooms")

so watch another season INNIT

Breaking Bad is pretty good for a EMOTIONAL DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP show. It has the guy from camcom in the middle, funny stories of crack that make you think ("Hey I'm Jessie with the mushrooms")

so watch another season INNIT

What shows do you like sir? I'm guessing you are into Monkeys Fucking on the Discovery Channel.