IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they're painting Lori as an unlikeable character, like the writers are actually acknowledging it... you know what THAT means... if this show begins to have the balls the comic has, if this season ends as epically as I'm hoping... this is going to be one epic season of zombie related television.

Great episode, glad they are making Rick an anti-hero, as this world is beyond saving or Dale's endless rumonations on morality. I liked how they just dropped the whole thing on the prisoners like "oh yeah btw the whole world ended." we're all fucked.

seems very Day of the Dead-y so far at least in tone, except it needs more liberal archetype hippies (i guess the old man was the closest one). What zombie movie trope will they move into on the next season? They've already run out of all of them, although i suppose they haven't camped out in a shopping mall yet, maybe they'll keep it for season 4

seems very Day of the Dead-y so far at least in tone, except it needs more liberal archetype hippies (i guess the old man was the closest one). What zombie movie trope will they move into on the next season? They've already run out of all of them, although i suppose they haven't camped out in a shopping mall yet, maybe they'll keep it for season 4

in the comic

after the prison arc (and really, including the prison arc), the zombies increasingly become a minor background annoyance for the most part, with other survivor groups being the real threat

You sound like you want to shoot everything down, but The Walking Dead comic is easily the best piece of zombie related storytelling by a serious longshot. It's enough to make you watch the show even if it does disappoint at times. Seriously, read it. It seems like the show is finally reaching its stride.

Guess two good episodes in a row was all they could produce

Haha, my thoughts exactly.

That city felt out of place. It's probably part of the comic, but they didn't do a very good job at introducing it or making it seem realistic. Everyone was looking like fucking farmers wearing overalls or flowered dresses. I was just waiting for someone to break out into singing and dancing... ok, so that's not true, but that's how it felt. It felt very plastic fantastic.

The samurai girl is interesting, but I guess it's not her time to shine yet...? I mean, all she does is walking around looking pissed. She does a pretty good Clint Eastwood impression, though.

I don't like the fact that they're studying the zombies and talking about them having memories because it gives me horrible flashbacks to Day of the Dead. If the show starts to go in that direction then I'm jumping off this wagon.

Also, did you guys notice how many times the guy with glasses poured tea in his cup during the 5 minute breakfast?

Also, did you guys notice how many times the guy with glasses poured tea in his cup during the 5 minute breakfast?

lol, yes. It was incredibly distracting. My gf's takeaway from the episode was that was a fucking awesome teapot.

lol, yes. It was incredibly distracting. My gf's takeaway from the episode was that was a fucking awesome teapot.

http://www.examiner....g-dead-revealed

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/96bb/?srp=3

The pacing of this season is already much better than season 2. I'm glad.

Well, nothing really happened in the first 7 episodes of season 2 except from Carl getting shot by a deer.

Guess two good episodes in a row was all they could produce

I don't like the fact that they're studying the zombies and talking about them having memories because it gives me horrible flashbacks to Day of the Dead. If the show starts to go in that direction then I'm jumping off this wagon.

I'M RUNNIN THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN! AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY TIME!

..and if we're just jerkin off here....I'm gonna have my men blow the piss out of those precious specimens of yours, and we're gonna get the HELL outta here and leave you and your HIGH FALUTIN' asshole friends to ROT in this sewer. Is that FOOD enough for ya??!?!?!?!?!?

............................. 305362-rhodes.jpg....................................

The pacing of this season is already much better than season 2. I'm glad.

Well, nothing really happened in the first 7 episodes of season 2 except from Carl getting shot by a deer.

Holy shit, zombies PLUS deer with guns? Humanity is fucked.