IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

well first lets get the bad out of the way. the singing. really?

If I was sitting at a bonfire during a zombie apocalypse and someone started singing I would shoot myself in the face. Instantaneously.

I don't know why it has taken me 2 seasons to figure this out, but... I don't give a shit about any of the characters. Hell, I couldn't even remember Rick's name when I sat down and watched the new episode. As a matter of fact, I could only remember Carl and Herschel's names. But seriously, I don't give a flying fuck about any of them at all. Rick's wife is whining nonstop, the Asian guy I don't care for... he got introduced as a guy who runs really really fast. Great! His girlfriend... she's kinda hot. That blonde suicidal woman should just kill herself already. The short haired woman... yeah, I don't know about her. She was getting frisky in this episode with what's-his-face who I only remember for being that guy who kills on sight and who used to be in a biker gang and then in one episode he went rogue, and now he's all better.

Like I was just telling a friend of mine, I wouldn't mind if they would change characters each season.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like I was just telling a friend of mine, I wouldn't mind if they would change characters each season.

that would be interesting. american horror story is doing that.

lol

why come no one is worried about getting zombie blood in their mouth or eyes when slashing the fuck out of these things?

Edited by jules

Guest nene multiple assgasms

lol

why come no one is worried about getting zombie blood in their mouth or eyes when slashing the fuck out of these things?

everyone is already infected with the zombieness. all you have to do to become a walker is to die with your brain intact. a walker bite just kills you quickly due to secondary infection, kind of like a komodo dragon.

Guest Pennywise

Made me laugh how happy they were to gain a fenced off field. Rick was like 'great, a field... but we should probably go into the prison and find guns warmth, shelter and food though.' How long would they of survived in a fucking field for.

Guest Frankie5fingers

to be honest, i hate this show quite a bit. seen every episode and i still can't get into it. that all said and done, i actually liked this episode. like jules said, very cold mutha.

Edited by Frankie5fingers

Guest RadarJammer

From episode one on I don't think I've had a single complaint about this show, I guess if anything I would complain that there should be more episodes. Its not perfect but it beats almost everything else on cable imo.

Guest Frankie5fingers

i hate this show quite a bit. seen every episode

lol wow. way to waste your life.

its not me, its my fucking family. they love the show and watch it religiously. even after i tell them that i hate the show they always think, "ah this episode will change your mind." after several seasons though, an episode i actually tolerated came along. still hate the show but if that episode is playing then i wont complain....much.