IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he is a shallow character too. he fell off the wagon and Rick won him over in a matter of hours.

I know - a real alcoholic would have emptied that bar out long ago!

he is a shallow character too. he fell off the wagon and Rick won him over in a matter of hours.

I know - a real alcoholic would have emptied that bar out long ago!

especially during a zombie apocalypse.

the society that you are trying to be sober for doesn't exist! drive drunk with no cares!

He was drunk then he became a world-class shooter. He disappeared in the episode before this week's when his daughter needed medical help, then he re-appears giving cows medical treatment. Herlsel is a fraud.

Found a scene where T-dog says more than two words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QCjIZ3_MX0

T-dog

T-dog.png

Edited by YO303

This show is just fucking terrible. It's been said 1000x, but Ricks wife (don't even know what her name is at this point) is the worst actress ever. They really do need to kill off most of the white people and ramp up the minority version of The Walking Dead.

I AM SICK OF ALL THE FUCKING TALKING. It's like they took the comic book and time stretched it.

Guest glasse

I re-watched that movie The Mist the other night and noticed three of the cast members from TWD were in it. Dale, Sophie's mom, and the blonde woman who Dale was trying to look after. I wonder if they sourced that cast, or it was the same production people or something.

Guest cult fiction

Did anyone see the cringe worthy attempt to sell "Mad Men" to Walking Dead fans?

I really hope for the finale the zombies overrun the farm, eat everyone, and then the show gets canceled. For some reason I keep coming back each week to let it abuse me again.

I hope somebody loses their mind and torches the farm, I'm so fed up with that setting.

In the comix, you become a zombie when you die, regardless of whether you were bitten (but if you do get bitten, you die of a nasty infection, and since you're dead, you become a zombie). Everyone dies, everyone comes back.

I sort of thought everyone on the TV show figured that out a while ago, but I guess not (or the writers forgot).

Unrelated: Again with the "worst parents ever" in this episode.

Edited by baph

Guest nene multiple assgasms

your face is unwatchable!

I wonder if they'll

discover the prison

at the end of the season finale.

In the comix, you become a zombie when you die, regardless of whether you were bitten (but if you do get bitten, you die of a nasty infection, and since you're dead, you become a zombie). Everyone dies, everyone comes back.

I sort of thought everyone on the TV show figured that out a while ago, but I guess not (or the writers forgot).

No. That was something they were alluding to but haven't gotten to yet.

I guess I should have known better than to come into this thread.

Edited by Frank Pools

it's been a long time since a movie or TV show has given us a good classic graveyard zombie fest, would that not happen in the walking dead universe? Does someone have to die after this infection outbreak to turn into a zombie? What about someone who died right before it happened?

This show is just fucking terrible. It's been said 1000x, but Ricks wife (don't even know what her name is at this point) is the worst actress ever. They really do need to kill off most of the white people and ramp up the minority version of The Walking Dead.

I AM SICK OF ALL THE FUCKING TALKING. It's like they took the comic book and time stretched it.

Guest Pennywise

There's nothing interesting enough in the story (so far) that justifies making the comic into a TV series.

Will it get better? I haven't read the comic. If it doesn't I think i'll stop watching

Guest nene multiple assgasms

There's nothing interesting enough in the story (so far) that justifies making the comic into a TV series.

Will it get better? I haven't read the comic. If it doesn't I think i'll stop watching

the comic gets absolutely brutal. I doubt the show will go that far, but if they meet it halfway, it should be interesting.

i only read the first issue of the comic, so i have no expectations for the show and i think it's good entertainment.

i kinda hated the first half of season 2, but the second half has been much better. the last couple episodes had great climaxes (though the builds to those climaxes and the dialogue/acting in general is still pretty poor).

andrea, t-dog, and daryl should start their own shit, i like them all better than the central characters.

could somebody tell me, in a spoiler tag, if rick and his wife ever die in the comics?

Rick's wife dies in the prison and so does the baby girl she is carrying right now (crushed to death by rick's wife body)

Edited by YO303

Her and the baby get brutally shot down in a hail of gunfire. It is very gnarly. The comics are pretty heavy. For real.

Rick's wife dies in the prison and so does the baby girl she is carrying right now (crushed to death by rick's wife body)

There is now way in hell they'll do that in the TV show.

They'll probably kill her but it will be something gay like she ate a shrimp and was allergic to it