IGNORED

i just added every member online today as a friend

Guest tht tne

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

thanks for the false hope bro! felt pretty good for a second. thought the world was looking that little bit brighter...

guess not.

:cerious:

:'(

Hello new friend. You are my first friend. Plese could you give me more friend I would like to have more.

Guest tht tne

did you add me during a "rough period" or something a couple weeks/months back? I thought that was a bit odd at the time. I didn't think you were being ironic though.

i generally think you are a stand-up guy and i'm sorry i posted a link to your photobucket on xlt that one time

Guest tht tne

i mentioned in the original post how i'm gonna steal you all from your boyfriends... if that's not 'liking,' fuck me

what you people are basically saying is that thtntthtne gave the right example and we all should befriend everyone. i can see the inbreed kids already. the cover of come to daddy comes to mind...

Guest Franklin

shit... I spent like 5 minutes last night trying to figure out what post of mine you liked so much Tone to add me as a friend.

I wondered about that. I thought "Did I write something witty and spellbinding enough for soemone to actually consider me worthy of friendship?"

I guess not, but thatnks for the friendship, memories, tears and laughter.

Guest 277: 930-933

I can't believe it took you for over 2 years to make our friendship mutual.

It does make it all that more special though.

Archived