IGNORED

Ghosts

Guest Babar

Guest Franklin

1. back about 10 years ago my family and I lived together in this beautiful house on the escarpment here in ontario (escarpment is like a ridge)

2. the house used to be owed by a husband and wife with two small children

3. at some point the children, twins, died of some sort of disease

4. weird stuff would happen in this house like my brother hearing or seeing the kids playing outside throwing rocks at his window waking him up, the television suddenly turning on and off, or once we came home to the television on at full blast with the treadmill running in the basement and these string lights on around my drum kit with my cd player on that I would use when playing the drums. once in a while the string lights would be on which was always freaky because they had no ON/OFF switch... they were either plugging in or not. we would sometimes all gather and make sure they were OFF before going out and return that they would be plugged in.

5. I don't believe in ghosts but all of this happened.

• 11 years later...

https://www.avclub.com/colombian-mayor-shares-footage-of-ghost-attack-request-1847474115

Armenia, Colombia’s Mayor Jose Manuel Rios Morales has a bit of a ghost problem on his hands. Rather than sweep the issue under the rug and allow nefarious specters to run rampant under his watch, Morales has decided to tackle it head-on by sharing footage of the poltergeist haunting his office and letting his constituents know that, under his watch, the invisible delinquent will be taken care of in no time.

Morales posted the video on Facebook along with a note saying that the situation is under control, implicitly informing the people of Armenia that nobody should stop by his office for a little while until a variety of priests have finished walking around, chanting in Latin.

• Burger 1

• 1 year later...