IGNORED

who should sign to timesig?

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

i'd like to think that aaron knows some amazing producers who are unknown even to us and will sign them... then again, timesig could be just for aaron himself

Guest tht tne

definitely pselodux. i'm pretty much the future of electronic music, you know.

i hope he does, and that it inspires you to release as much music under that alias as aaron releases!

What if it picked up all the people that haven't released anything since the fall of Sublight (or were did stuff with them and/or Planet-Mu_? Like Puzzleweasel, OOO, and stuff, assuming they still make music.

Datach'i and Hrvatski would be cool to see new stuff from.

Guest tht tne

What if it picked up all the people that haven't released anything since the fall of Sublight (or were did stuff with them and/or Planet-Mu_? Like Puzzleweasel, OOO, and stuff, assuming they still make music.

i seem to remember there was some discussion of this... would love to hear from hrvatski

Guest tht tne

I still want more Vorpal. He totally dropped off the map.

i wish there was an easy way to get sublight's discography... the only release i bought of theirs was the winnipeg is a frozen shithole cd

Guest tht tne

If I could, I'd get Eyelicker on vinyl if possible, but finding it online as a CD is hard.

you know, terminal dusk had a lot of potential, but i don't like dubstep so i don't follow that label anymore

• 9 months later...

I still want more Vorpal. He totally dropped off the map.

I second this, Vorpal has some great stuff... Eight Frozen Modules would fit in well. Perhaps Nero's Day At Disneyland and some of the others from the Cock Rock Disco label as well?

Guest Wall Bird

i seem to remember there was some discussion of this... would love to hear from hrvatski

http://www.keithfullertonwhitman.com/

He's still making plenty of music, just not under the Hrvatski moniker.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Does Phthalocyanine still exist?

I hope so. he's one of the most underrated artists ever.

There's a really good young female singer I've seen recently who would be perfect. Can't quite remember her name though.

Or alternatively that guy from Iron Maiden who just got done for benefit fraud

Archived