IGNORED

FSOL - winners at the MOJO Awards

Rubin Farr

Guest Conor74

Hes a hateable dick

This made me lol

tvgohome04052001.jpg

:biggrin:

Read the Nathan Barley thing, and was wondering where did that come from....then opened the Mojo clip. I think you nailed it!

Love FSOL...but no denying that in the pantheon of complete and utter arseholes they are very near the top.

Guest Apeofnaples

I use to think Gaz was an insufferable prick, but time has proven him to be a truly eccentric loon. I love the guy.

More importantly: The Bubble compilation is epic. The Yage album is truly insane, and Environments 3 is a classic.

Guest ruiagnelo

I use to think Gaz was an insufferable prick, but time has proven him to be a truly eccentric loon. I love the guy.

More importantly: The Bubble compilation is epic. The Yage album is truly insane, and Environments 3 is a classic.

Guest Masonic Boom

Thing is, yr average Mojo reader is such an intolerable ass-backwards rockist cock that anyone who winds them up (and in fact, sends them up in such a gloriously off balance way) gets my thumbs up.

Thing is, yr average Mojo reader is such an intolerable ass-backwards rockist cock that anyone who winds them up (and in fact, sends them up in such a gloriously off balance way) gets my thumbs up.

thats a good point as he knew exactly what he was doing however I've been told MOJO are brining back the ole shepards hook for next year or quite possibly a small Rancor for under the stage

Guest Conor74

What's Brian Dougans ever done to make him a complete and utter arsehole?

Guilty by association.

The comments I never liked were the ones quoted in Simon Reynolds in his book Energy Flash, when they (well Cobain again, but talking on behalf of both)used to sneer at other ats during the rave era and comment about how could churn ot that music if they wanted. Perhaps, in fairness to FSOL, Lifeforms EP and the album are my favourite works ever and no denying their genius. But Cobain seems like he out-arseholes Bono in the arsehole stakes.

Archived