IGNORED

I'm about to start my 3 and a half hour train journey

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

I will smear the names of all the watmm chatmms in shit over the toilet walls, in your honour.

:wub:

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest Fishtank

I will smear the names of all the watmm chatmms in shit over the toilet walls, in your honour.

don't forget the upper decker

Guest ms-dos

does anyone in here know where I can find a list of Analord tracks rated from good to bad?

this has me in tears

:wub:

:emotawesomepm9:

The only bathroom graffitti I have achieved was writing "Order take-out; Recieve Christ for breakfast"

Guest soundbwoy

does anyone in here know where I can find a list of Analord tracks rated from good to bad?

this has me in tears

me too, amazing

Guest abusivegeorge

It was fucking awesome guys, and so good to meet you all. I have only just arrived home since trashbear took place after going on a huge bender lol (home safe and sound now though).

It was better than I expected, and I expected it to be awesome. Huge props to acidburp for the organistion, everyone else involved and all the dj's. It was very strange to have a couple of connections (albeit indirect) to watmmers, in matters outside of the forum. (I'm look mostly at you oxynucid).

Tip fucking top, and I cannot wait for the next one (I'm looking at you Margaret Thatcher).

Looking*

Archived