IGNORED

MORE ways Obama is PREVENTING oil clean up!

Guest Fishtank

Guest Fishtank

http://floridapundit.com/2010/06/unbelievable-government-incompetence-obama-again-stops-louisiana-from-protecting-its-coast/

Nungesser said the government has asked crews to move the dredging site two more miles farther off the coastline.

“Once again, our government resource agencies, which are intended to protect us, are now leaving us vulnerable to the destruction of our coastline and marshes by the impending oil,” Nungesser wrote to Obama. “Furthermore, with the threat of hurricanes or tropical storms, we are being put at an increased risk for devastation to our area from the intrusion of oil.

I've never hated the government as much as I do now

I hope American is happy with their decision to elect the least qualified and most incompetent leader possible

Guest Scrambled Ears

I hope American is happy with their decision to elect the least qualified and most incompetent leader possible

I agree with you in a sense...but you cant honestly argue that Obama Biden is less competent than miss alaska and a senile old man

we have to stop settling for the flies that buzz over the shit

this is a good quote.

I for one am hoping to see a 30-foot wall of flaming oil hit me in the coming months. Bring it on hurricanes!

ftfy

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

My surprise should have started to dwindle a long time ago but seeing that people on this forum still believe in the illusion of democracy is hilarious. It's increasingly more and more confusingly like reading that an intelligent adult believes Santa Clause, the Easter bunny and Jesus all live in a cottage in France where they take care of poorly treated unicorns. That massive economic problems, disaster responses, drastic law changes, billion's in exchange are all at the parallel of just a few normal hard working rightfully elected politicians in and out every few years is fucking laughable. You really think Obama is at the top of the pyramid? You actually think the powers that be, the corporations, the elite kingpin families who have had control of power and money for decades and decades just let the dice roll on who has control of the world this time??

"hmmm you know what? Ima gonna put 133 billion on the line with no insurance that this new nigger guy is gonna be in the office and risk destroying our empires Tom..... ohh that's some silly shit but we will just have to see Larry.... Isn't democracy such a wondrous magical gamble, I'm glad we never tried to make sure we all had a hierarchy of puppet strings to put on these fucking crazy kids coming into to control the world intermediately every few years Tom, that would make no rational sense to benefit our obvious insatiable desire for power, money & make sure our direct families continue to prosper."

Guest blicero

if i have to read "illusion of democracy" one more fucking time...

get a job you fucking hippies.

My surprise should have started to dwindle a long time ago but seeing that people on this forum still believe in the illusion of democracy is hilarious. It's increasingly more and more confusingly like reading that an intelligent adult believes Santa Clause, the Easter bunny and Jesus all live in a cottage in France where they take care of poorly treated unicorns. That massive economic problems, disaster responses, drastic law changes, billion's in exchange are all at the parallel of just a few normal hard working rightfully elected politicians in and out every few years is fucking laughable. You really think Obama is at the top of the pyramid? You actually think the powers that be, the corporations, the elite kingpin families who have had control of power and money for decades and decades just let the dice roll on who has control of the world this time??

"hmmm you know what? Ima gonna put 133 billion on the line with no insurance that this new nigger guy is gonna be in the office and risk destroying our empires Tom..... ohh that's some silly shit but we will just have to see Larry.... Isn't democracy such a wondrous magical gamble, I'm glad we never tried to make sure we all had a hierarchy of puppet strings to put on these fucking crazy kids coming into to control the world intermediately every few years Tom, that would make no rational sense to benefit our obvious insatiable desire for power, money & make sure our direct families continue to prosper."

your gratuitous hyperbole is showing

Guest fiznuthian

oyster mushroom mycelium can eat crude oil hydrocarbons.

they'll probably save us from all of this.

oystersoil1.jpg

Guest Fishtank

I agree with you in a sense...but you cant honestly argue that Obama Biden is less competent than miss alaska and a senile old man

I can't say they would do a better job but they were certainly more qualified

oystersoil1.jpg

oyster mushroom mycelium for president 2012.

I saw a program that talked about how they can eat garbage too, it's another great idea that will be ignored

I can't say they would do a better job but they were certainly more qualified

lol that's some great trolling. The lady who's an expert on foreign policy because she lives in the state that's next to Russia.

Just in case you forgot:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm

Guest hahathhat

oystersoil1.jpg

why is there not more attention given to this?

if i shove mycelium up my ass, will they eat my poop? as nice as pooping is, sometimes it takes too much time out of my busy day. and think of all it could do for babies and the elderly

Archived