IGNORED

hay fever

Guest dese manz hatin

Guest dese manz hatin

i met up with a girl last night in the woods and the cocksucker assraped my evening cause my nose kept running/i was sneezing all the time...then i eventuelly developped some gross rashes that looked like the dirtiest of mosquito bites all over my face (luckily this was after i brought her home). cunt...anyone have any descend methods that will stop it from ruining any kind of activity outside?

if not some entertaining stories will do just as good (penis/scat drawings optional but preferred).

Here, here.

When I got into work this morning I looked like I had been crying for 10 weeks straight.

Wait, I actually looked like this:

28%2Bdays.jpg

Then when I got home I spent 4 hours in my garden, cutting the grass, clipped the hedges, and so on and so on. Now, my nose is about to explode and my eyes are blood red.

i have it, it affects my nose (runny nose) and my eyes (really itchy eyes that get this fucking jelly across them when it's really bad).

only way to stop it is to avoid those things that set it off.

i got it a couple of years ago

there's alot of pills against it but you have to find a pill with the right "active substance" that suits you

if i dont take the pill my head is a never ending snot niagara sneeze and itch storm

Too late to try honey now - you need to start earlier in the season to build up your tolerence. My diary is marked each year when I need to start taking my antihistemines - although its still been a bitch this past week with the nice weather.

June = worst month of the year for me :mellow:

Archived