IGNORED

Well last night was fun

vamos scorcho

I did a pretty wild drug that made me feel great. I won't tell you what it is until I feel more comfortable in here.

At first we were two guys and two girls; all four of us on the same dose of the same drug.

We had much fun. Minimal clothing, maximum dancing.

Then my best friend in the whole wide world came over.

I told him I was sorry for being mean to him.

It was a great night.

:smile:

Minimal clothing , lots ofv dancing, revealing something to a friend and feeling good about it = extacy 100%

he's admitted to that before, which leads one to believe it's something a little more exotic.

PCP

No, I have no idea.

Guest abusivegeorge

Probably a good strong cup of coffee.

lol

Are you still heavily on your caffeine trip?

Guest disparaissant

you never should have quit facebook. at least there your status updates were going to people who gave a shit. burrrrn.

Guest abusivegeorge

They encouraged a natural flood of endorphins by scratching their ear canal with a Q-tip juuuust right.

This is actually possible, I am sure of it.

Hey George, remember when you were drunk all the time and posted relentlessly on here about dying and wanting to kill your ex girlfriend and stuff? This is what it looked like to the rest of us!

Guest abusivegeorge

Hey George, remember when you were drunk all the time and posted relentlessly on here about dying and wanting to kill your ex girlfriend and stuff? This is what it looked like to the rest of us!

LOL, yes! I was slightly more psychotic though and really did want to kill my ex gf, I actually drove to her hometown with every intention of burning down her house.

Now I understand, thanks Obellisk.

LOL, yes! I was slightly more psychotic though and really did want to kill my ex gf, I actually drove to her hometown with every intention of burning down her house.

That's true, you had a bit more of a storyline. It was kinda Twin Peaks season 1, Vamos is more season 2 where random shit kept happening and people lost interest because it just wasn't entertaining. Maybe his little attention seeking fit will end up good like season 2 with him getting sucked into an alternate dimension or something.

That's true, you had a bit more of a storyline. It was kinda Twin Peaks season 1, Vamos is more season 2 where random shit kept happening and people lost interest because it just wasn't entertaining. Maybe his little attention seeking fit will end up good like season 2 with him getting sucked into an alternate dimension or something.

We can hope right...

Archived