IGNORED

PVT (formerly Pivot) - Church With No Magic

modey

• 2 weeks later...

got this yesterday. psychedelic as fuck!

the vinyl version is so flimsy though. i wonder if it was intentional, to look like a 70s album, zole!

got this yesterday. psychedelic as fuck!

the vinyl version is so flimsy though. i wonder if it was intentional, to look like a 70s album, zole!

the vinyl of O Soundtrack My Heart isn't exactly the heaviest pressing either...pretty flimsy, although not as flimsy as Ambivalence Avenue by Bibio...that's really floppy.

I will be playing this today. I'm not sure what to expect. I did enjoy Make Me Love You more than O Soundtrack My Heart, but that doesn't mean I won't like the new direction.

i also thought Make Me Love You was much better than O Soundtrack My Heart, although i do love both.

Can't wait for this to come out

got this yesterday.

I will be playing this today.

haha. sorry, you guys keep saying you are going to listen to "this" and i was wondering if you meant the song that was posted or that the album leaked and you have it.

haha. sorry. my brain is broken lately.

Can't wait for this to come out

got this yesterday.

I will be playing this today.

haha. sorry, you guys keep saying you are going to listen to "this" and i was wondering if you meant the song that was posted or that the album leaked and you have it.

haha. sorry. my brain is broken lately.

i think the album has already come out in Australia, i think it's been out for a week or two now

everywhere else has to wait for it :(

the cd is at jb hifi! and apparently comes with a free 7" and two free wav downloads. dunno why the vinyl version doesn't, zole.

and yes! finally us australians get something before everyone else, haha!

damn this is what ypu guys go through for every release? read everyone elses thoughts for a few weeks before you get to hear it? that sucks!

tell me more about the album? is it all like the song posted above? everything have lyrics? better than o soundtrack?

i think all of the songs have vocals, not sure about lyrics though hehe. it's quite different to OSMH, i don't think i hear much 6-string guitar at all actually - just bass, drums and synths. it's a lot more electronic too.

here's another track, not sure what the video is though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhGKS9IkGhc

saw them back in March and it was bass/vocals, drums, and electronics...

they are amazing live and this record fucking rules!

YEAH..... :emotawesomepm9:

Archived