IGNORED

Losing Sleep Under Streetlights (Jazzy/Nocturnal Mix)

ghOsty

ghOsty Presesnts: Losing Sleep Under Streetlights Vol 1. Tracklist:

ghOsty - "By Twilight They Rise"/ Jim Morrison - "American Night"/ ghOsty - "These Streets Growl"/ Faib - "Broken Mirror (Innasekt Remix)"/ DJ Krush feat. Mr. Lif - "Nosferatu"/Paper Tiger - "Cannonade"/ Amon Tobin - "Wires & Snakes"/ Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - "Adaptation of the Koto Song"/ Layo & Bushwacka - "Let The Good Times Roll"/ Duplex - "Cosmic Dancer"/ Clubroot - "Lucid Dream"/ Amon Tobin - "Easy Muffin"/ Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - "Lobby"/ Morphine - "Souvenir"/ DynoSpectrum - "Decompression Chamber"/ Meat Beat Manifesto - "She's Unreal"/ Portishead - "Only You"/ Fulgeance - "The Mamie"/ Meat Beat Manifesto - "Intermission"/ Exile - "Love Line"/ MF DOOM - "Go With The Flow"/ Nosaj Thing - "Phase II"/ DJ Shadow - "Midnight In A Perfect World"/ Blackfilm - "Midnight to 4am"/ LV - "Dream Cargo"/ Squarepusher - "Plaistow Flex Out" + "The Exploding Psychology"/ Telefon Tel Aviv - "TTV"/ ghOsty - "Slow Current"

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jmnmeewzymn

Guest the anonymous forumite

yeah, it's shit.

no. It's not. It's just not well adapted to my taste.

yeah it's shit

well fuck you too buddy, why'd you even bother responding then?

yeah it's shit

well fuck you too buddy, why'd you even bother responding then?

Because a fellow member asked a question I could honestly answer. If you can't deal with that, don't post.

I hear ya, but is calling it shit and making that comment standout by the tons of blankspace just cause i don't happen to cater to your tastes necessary? maybe next time don't be such a douche about it, ya dig?

I hear ya, but is calling it shit and making that comment standout by the tons of blankspace just cause i don't happen to cater to your tastes necessary? maybe next time don't be such a douche about it, ya dig?

Can you read ? I was kidding, I said it was not adapted to my taste, you insecure idiot.

Archived