IGNORED

Lohan going to Jail

Guest El_Chemso

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest El_Chemso

No one cares about looking at her, alba is the one to look at , although in the trailer Michelle Rodriguez Lesbian looks good too.

Can't say I've ever seen a movie with her in it or listened to her tunes (or ever will have even the slightest desire to).. but I tend to have a tad more respect for the stars in hollywood who get generally fucked up by the experience of being raised in stardom.

I was going to make a topic on this, but never got round to it... I don't think jail's going to help her really, more likely make the situation worse and she'll end up drinking more and doing more drugs...

I think she's a young woman with a shit load of money in LA - not necessarily right, but I think fairly obvious she was going to go off the rails a bit...saying that she probably hasn't done anything worse than a lot of young people her age do every Friday night...

Guest theSun

fuck that bitch i'd see jail on my first dui. and if i paid a lawyer a ton of money and didn't have to go to jail on the first, then i would no doubt be locked up for the second. i love watching movie stars fall apart when they are dealing with something millions of other scum bags deal with daily. and of course in the movie star cases, they've fucked up 4 or 5 (or 8) times more than any common man could get away with.

Guest El_Chemso

You've never watch mean girls?

I enjoyed her anguish and sadness. Karma, what a bitch. They all get it in the end, either die on the loo, suffer a "heart attack" or get malaria.

I think they should do "The Jail Life" and watch LiDo in jail everyday. It would be great, seen her been beaten around by the poor folk.

I love her. Not sure why. What she really needs is a long program under the care of good councilers that aide in changing her behavior instead of just talking about it. Though talking is good too. She really needs to hash out her issues and rebuild from the ground up. It should also be a place she can't leave. There's a lot of these places around and in particular a really good one in chicago I myself looked into when I was stuck in a rut of drinking, pills, and bad friends. Too expensive though.

She also needs better mentors and to get away from her insane parents that have a very toxic post divorce relationship. Sadly the tabloids will still do interviews with her dad and I'm sure its hard to ignore. If she does need to serve jail time to appease courts then she needs to get it over with aand serve just like martha stewart. I think it will help turn her career around b.c the general public doesn't like people that are above the law.

Guest theSun

I love her. Not sure why. What she really needs is a long program under the care of good councilers that aide in changing her behavior instead of just talking about it. Though talking is good too. She really needs to hash out her issues and rebuild from the ground up. It should also be a place she can't leave. There's a lot of these places around and in particular a really good one in chicago I myself looked into when I was stuck in a rut of drinking, pills, and bad friends. Too expensive though.

She also needs better mentors and to get away from her insane parents that have a very toxic post divorce relationship. Sadly the tabloids will still do interviews with her dad and I'm sure its hard to ignore. If she does need to serve jail time to appease courts then she needs to get it over with aand serve just like martha stewart. I think it will help turn her career around b.c the general public doesn't like people that are above the law.

lol

My heart bleeds.

What she needs to do is get shoved on a plane and get sent to Yorkshire and go work on a farm for 6 months. Feed and milk cattle at 4am every morning, repair stone walls, mix with people who live hard lives and get no thanks in return, shit weather, where people will judge you on what kind of charachter you are not on your obviously empty, souless celebrity life.

TBH I don't know why I am wasting my time with this thread.

I'm off.

She'll go to some cush center for Hollywood stars that done fucked up, never serve the full sentence, and then write several memoirs ensuring her continued presence as a money making entity.

XXX - AL-Qaeda isn't in Hollywood, because the idea of Al-Qaeda as a well functioning organized unit is a myth.

Lidnsey Lohan Fantasy Jail Predictions:

When will she find Jesus?

Options:

1 - After first shower

2 - After first gang rape

3 - After jail-mate is burn to death

4 - After Adam Sandler forms an American Football team and beats the guards in the most excited American Football game ever.

Guest theSun

guys females can't rape other females.

an acquaintance just told me that.

he was serious.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

that said i hope lohan gets the bball bat

i saw the pathetic and creepily voyeuristic video she made right after coming back from Cannes, in an attempt to improve her public image, apparently it was shot by some paparazzi guy asking her prepared questions...After watching it I concluded she is an addict, a pathological liar and deeply unhinged, not as far gone as Amy Winehouse but still pretty bad. She definitely needs some help, because you can tell her delusional thinking is stubbornly embedded.

Archived