IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

As a saints fan i would just like to say i wish Liverpool would piss off and stop buying our players, but on the other hand, thanks for the £.

In Mane, you have an unpredictable but extremely talented player - suspect he will play amazing for about 25% of your games and appear disinterested in the rest, but when on form he is unplayable

Lambert was a legend for saints - i won't hear a bad word about him!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a saints fan i would just like to say i wish Liverpool would piss off and stop buying our players, but on the other hand, thanks for the £.

In Mane, you have an unpredictable but extremely talented player - suspect he will play amazing for about 25% of your games and appear disinterested in the rest, but when on form he is unplayable

Lambert was a legend for saints - i won't hear a bad word about him!

yeah, Lambert was great in the season before he came to us, we signed him as a backup player, but he ended up playing a bit more than expected due to injuries, but he'd lost whatever pace he had to begin with (which wasn't much), and also went from scoring every penalty in his career to missing his first for us, lol. had a few good games though.

lol, cheeky press release from Dortmund...

“After intensive discussions, BVB has complied to the wish of the Armenian national team member; to join the fifth-place English team last season, Manchester United, for the new season.

"Borussia Dortmund wishes Henrikh Mkhitaryan all the best for the coming season in both the Premier League and in the Europa League."

Edited by caze

Well he's not winning either the Bundeslige or CL with BVB so might as well improve his chances of winning some silverware. TBH that just reads like sour grapes.

Witsel to Everton?

Benteke to Palace?

Looks like Citeh are making a move for Leroy Sane (from Schalke). Pep's not fucking around.

Confirmed Tomkins to Palace, that's a good signing for them.

Rumour is we're offering €120M to Juventus for Pogba plus 13m a year in wages or something ridiculous like that.

Be right back, I've got to change my keks.

• 2 weeks later...

<---- predicted Bennytekky would flounder

Pogba would bring a lot to any team, he's not quite Viera class, yet, but if he stays injury free he could be exactly (ironically) what Utd have missed since Roy Keane imho

not that Pogba brings this to the party...........

UR3M1IT.gif

&

".....what was that Mr Southgate?"

tumblr_ma8hlbcFxe1rz1nmdo1_500.jpg

edited for Villa's not quite the class of Brazil kit replica chuckles

Edited by cwmbrancity

The Pogba hype train is running almost full speed.

My erection is bursting through walls.

Roy Keane was the fucking man. Some goddamned steel is what we need in the midfield.

Wijnaldum to Liverpool looks like it's agreed, around £25m.

Joe Allen to Stoke, fee agreed, but he's hoping Swansea will match their offer (cheap for only £13m, but he only has a year left on his contract).

Wijnaldum to Liverpool looks like it's agreed, around £25m.

Joe Allen to Stoke, fee agreed, but he's hoping Swansea will match their offer (cheap for only £13m, but he only has a year left on his contract).

I really don't understand that one - Allen was really good for you last year, and Wijnaldum was pretty mediocre. He had one really good game (against you lot funnily enough), one fluke game where he scored nearly half his goals, and then a decent effort against a mentally spent Tottenham.

Maybe Klopp can get more out of him.

Higuain to Juve is a done deal £75.3 Million - http://www.football-italia.net/88384/napoli-and-juve-confirm-higuain

Man that's a crazy good signing for Juve - with him, Mascherano and Pjanic they getting all kinds of serious. Makes me worry Pogs is gonna stay to put a serious push on for CL. Don't do it Pogba - how could you pass up the glorious nightlife in Manchester?

Higuain to Juve is a done deal £75.3 Million - http://www.football-italia.net/88384/napoli-and-juve-confirm-higuain

Man that's a crazy good signing for Juve - with him, Mascherano and Pjanic they getting all kinds of serious. Makes me worry Pogs is gonna stay to put a serious push on for CL. Don't do it Pogba - how could you pass up the glorious nightlife in Manchester?

surely they're not going to be spending that kind of money on Higuain unless they've got the Pogba cash coming in to cover it? The Italian league doesn't have that kind of money.