IGNORED

Warp News: New Warp T-shirts designed by Andy Gilmore (available in Black or White)

Joyrex

Brand new Warp T-shirt design by Andy Gilmore, multi talented designer and creator of cover artwork for recent Africa Hitech releases Blen and Hitecherous.

More on Warp.net

Warp News / New Warp T-shirts designed by Andy Gilmore (available in Black or White) / Warp vs Andy Gilmore T-Shirt

Warp - Records - Warp News - New Warp T-shirts designed by Andy Gilmore (available in Black or White)
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

i would've liked to see a version with the image knocked out behind the text. but since i only like about 15% of their roster nowadays it doesn't matter.

This must be the same guy that did the cover art for Mark Pritchard's ?/The Hologram. like the shirts, don't care for the Africa Hitech art, or the music for that matter.

.jpg

Guest Coalbucket PI

They are nice if not too inventive. I've already got a black and a white warp t shirt so I'll pass

They're OK but I already have a classic purple and white, and a green with yellow logo. I hate white t-shirts, don't have many white tops and I'm too paranoid to wash them with any other colours.

They're OK but I already have a classic purple and white, and a green with yellow logo. I hate white t-shirts, don't have many white tops and I'm too paranoid to wash them with any other colours.

i missed out on my chance to have a classic purple and white one :(

i am sad

i remember way back in the first coachella there was a girl wearin' a purple and white warp baby tee! i never seen the warp logo look so sexy!

i've got WAY too many mothafuckin black t-shirts. i've got a gaggle of warp t-shirts though. got or had:

purple classic logo on light blue

gold reflective "Warp20" classic logo on red (or it used to be gold. wasn't there for very long, don't get those by the way)

blue "Warp20" classic logo on white

yellow "Warp20" classic logo on school bus yellow

and probably soon, light blue "Warp20" classic logo on grey

Archived