IGNORED

Seinfeld Web Series

six

A couple of my friends decided to make a Seinfeld parody long after the time when it would have been relevant, which makes it even funnier to me. The basic premise is a simple one, that Jerry and George have remained on the air for over 20 years even though everyone thinks the show has been canceled. They have simply run out of ideas and the show has degenerated into 1 minute webisodes talking about banal or insane shit in the style of Adult Swim. Thought some of WATMM might enjoy this.

http://seinfeldcomedy.com/

Starts off as a pretty good Seinfeld spoof...

http://vimeo.com/12071239

...and gradually spirals into insanity.

http://vimeo.com/12844556

http://vimeo.com/13567336

Guest Gary C

Almost looks like something by FatalFarm, but it's not, so it's probably nowhere near as awesome as they would make it.

Almost looks like something by FatalFarm, but it's not, so it's probably nowhere near as awesome as they would make it.

Totally, the Garfield videos came to mind when I saw these.

Guest Mirezzi

A Seinfeld spoof seems a bit too easy and that makes this really boring. After all, wasn't Seinfeld a bit of a spoof to begin with? E.g. - A parody of whiny, bored, middle class New Yorkers?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Watched the first 2 video's earlier, was mildly amused but most really unimpressed, upon xxx's statement realizing I'm really tired and quite delirious, I gave whores a shot and almost lol'ed

Guest bitroast

[vimeo]12533013[/vimeo]

this is amazing. xxx description nailed it. the broken familiarity of the show. enjoyable stuff!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

the shitty MIDI slap bass theme,

lol I don't know what kind of MIDI tracks you heard in the 90s but I'm pretty sure the Seinfeld bass was real goofy funk slap bass played by a goofy fuck I would like to slap

Guest nuclearaddict

This would actually be funny if George had a proper bald wig.

It's more "zany" this way.

lol I don't know what kind of MIDI tracks you heard in the 90s but I'm pretty sure the Seinfeld bass was real goofy funk slap bass played by a goofy fuck I would like to slap

this makes me wonder now. I wager by the horn/string stabs that the theme was jammed out on a yamaha or something

Yeah the guy who plays Jerry has always done a very good impression. After enough people bugged him he finally agreed to do this. They just decided to go balls out with George and make him sound nothing like him and wear a ridiculous bald cap for the hell of it. He also bent over the whole time to appear shorter, which just makes him look like a crazy troll.

Guest Mirezzi

I actually think the absurdity of the shitty George impersonation was what they were going for...Seinfeld was such a terrible show, maybe that's my biggest problem with it. Curb Your Enthusiasm proved just how shitty Seinfeld was...

This is actually pretty good. For the sheer ridiculousness of the later episodes really. Whores fucking creases me up.

man i really want to know what drugs you were taking in the 90s to think that those ridiculous pitch bended slap bass lines could come from a real bass guitar

Archived