IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

I know this is old new but look at Wenger's jacket ..

jack_1613676a.jpg

This is not photoshop, what is he hiding there, looks like the old two midgets in a jacket gag.

Edited by YO303

I know this is old new but look at Wenger's jacket ..

jack_1613676a.jpg

This is not photoshop, what is he hiding there, looks like the old two midgets in a jacket gag.

that is a sleeping bag

Chelsea have announced a profit of £1.4million for last year - the first time the club has finished in the black in the Roman Abramovich era.

Success in the Champions League plus a profit in the transfer market has seen the club overturn a bleak financial record which saw them return a loss of £67.7m the previous year.

Club chairman Bruce Buck said: "We will never forget that night in Munich and now we are celebrating serious progress off the field too. While we draw huge satisfaction from the achievements of the past 12 months we are more than ever focused on continuing the story of on-field success supported by improving financial performance off the pitch."

Not sure if this is funny or disgusting.

It's especially disgusting as an Arsenal fan. When City, Chelsea, PSG and whoever all get away with spending stupid money from oil-barons, then what the fuck have we been suffering for hoping that FIFA would level the landscape for us.

Not a rofl, but an epic knee-slide by Anichebe.

iTrQ9SnkG2Gnc.gif

Has anyone ever got a serious injury from a knee slide? Seems completely stupid to me... however the pitches I play on have 1 foot deep craters and are covered in dog shit.

Guest Mirezzi

8NQIB.jpg

I hadn't perused this thread in quite some time and this just gave the biggest LOL Boner ever.

Something about Keane's expression just makes the absurdity of the caption even better.