IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

Apparently Juventus just won Serie A without losing a single game.

Shame that no-one cares, eh?

They still have one game to go, against Atalanta (which they'll probably win). Winning the league without losing a single game is a great achievement for any team, congratulation Juventus.

Edited by YO303
Guest Gary C

Oh yeah, it's a fantastic achievement. I just find it funny that Italian football is so badly thought of that their amazing run has been hardly mentioned until now.

Guest Rambo

you do see a lot of fakes usually before the real thing comes along. Find it a bit hard to believe they could be real lol

lolwut. And I thought Arsenal's was bad. Every year I consider buying a shirt, but they keep getting worse.

The current one is the worst Arsenal kit ever. Mostly because of the crest.

But I actually think the new Arsenal kit is one of the best I've seen a looooong time.

Edited by Npoess
Guest Gary C

S'got blue on it though. It's the half-expected outcome of putting blue on the modern soft-edged badge.

I guess it might encourage patriotic Americans to become fans though, or something. In fact, it's probably a sign that Kroenke is going to takeover.